Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Transferee2
    Started by Transferee2 * ,

    Hi, No idea if I've done this right, however I believe I have to introduce myself in order to gain access to the forums. I'm a serving PCSO with Cambs and am currently undergoing the recruitment process for Cambs and have some questions which I would like to search for/ask about in this forum. I would really appreciate being granted full access to do this please

    • 1 reply
    • 72 views
  2. toxictoad
    Started by toxictoad * ,

    Hi, I'm sure I've used this before but a long time ago and now don't know any of the details...my current email addresses are not on record. Anyho' I'm not connected to any police force in any way, I'm actually a cycle courier and was going to use this forum to ask a question. Is it open to public? Thanks TT

    • 1 reply
    • 56 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 156 views
  4. mindfulmoomin
    Started by mindfulmoomin * ,

    Hi there, Think this is where I have to post my introduction. I was Station Support & a Performance Analyst for many years but unfortunately had to leave due to illness. Currently doing a Law degree but also have a Masters in European language. Single Mum to one teen who is about to start Paramedic Science at Uni. Look forward to conversing with you all :)

    • 2 replies
    • 220 views
  5. Slipper1980
    Started by Slipper1980,

    Hello there, My name is Glenn and I am awaiting appointment to join the metropolitan police service.

    • 2 replies
    • 154 views
  6. Bexel
    Started by Bexel,

    Hello, I have just joined BTP, waiting to start and excited!

    • 2 replies
    • 126 views
  7. Ragnor Lothbrok
    Started by Ragnor Lothbrok * ,

    Hello, Ex TVP now MDP.

  8. Mitch112
    Started by Mitch112 * ,

    Hi, Just a quick introduction. I'm starting out with the Met on the 24th August this year and just have a few questions as I'm new to all this police business!! As an ex mil bloke i'm fairly disciplined so promise to behave myself in the forum!! KR Mitch B

    • 4 replies
    • 169 views
  9. Madden96
    Started by Madden96 +,

    Hi, I am Christopher, on here I will be under the username ChrisKillie. I am interested in Policing and Law Enforcement, as well as aviation. I have an interest in joining either; Poilice Scotland, British Transport Police, or the Civil Nuclear Constabulary.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 172 views
  10. Petum
    Started by Petum * ,

    I'm Moe and I've just got a couple questions about recruitment that I'm wonder about.

    • 2 replies
    • 231 views
  11. Connor91
    Started by Connor91 * ,

    Found this forum after searching for some help with my Sepura handset so thanks for the help on that! Any other Beds Specials on?

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  12. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  13. rocky1807
    Started by rocky1807 * ,

    Hi, my name is Craig and I have joined the forum to gain knowledge regarding the MOD police as I have SEARCH assessments later in the month at Wethersfield.

    • 3 replies
    • 211 views
    kennyross1078
  14. RAF_HUSBAND
    Started by RAF_HUSBAND * ,

    Hello, i joined the forums because my wife is joining the MDP shes ex RAF im current RAF (not police), she's allergic to forums so ill be doing the question time! Cheers!

    kennyross1078
  15. richardsguy
    Started by richardsguy * ,

    Looking forward to starting my training on the 24th August

    • 2 replies
    • 149 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.