Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. michael89
    Started by michael89,

    Hi iam new to policeuk.com

    • 2 replies
    • 114 views
  2. Stuntman
    Started by Stuntman * ,

    Hi there, new member waiting on an offer from Norfolk, I've Ben going through the the application process for just on 2 years due to cancellations etc. Hopefully I should hear something in the next couple of weeks either way Regards Andi

    • 3 replies
    • 80 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 155 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 164 views
  5. Linth
    Started by Linth,

    Metropolitan Special applicant just waiting for vetting checks to go through now. Thought it was about time I delved into the job's community to get a feel for the sentiments, taboos and culture before I start up. - Linth

    • 2 replies
    • 93 views
  6. RAFF02
    Started by RAFF02 * ,

    Good day PoliceSpecials, My name is Rafal, 19, I'm from the West Midlands area. I have recently finished 3 years of Sports Studies at a local college and now working full time in the Logistics sector. I myself have been thinking recently about handing an application in for a SC, and that's how I have found out about PoliceSpecials which persuaded me to register and get to know the community. I'm looking forward to get involved with members of this forum and hopefully find some tips that I could use for my application process. Maybe later in the future once socialized purchase more perks and give back to what seems to be lovely community. Ahoy.

    • 1 reply
    • 82 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 166 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 145 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 143 views
  10. Bobdavs
    Started by Bobdavs * ,

    Hi, I am currently applying to become a SC with Cambridgeshire Constabulary. I am looking to read posts and get advice from those who are currently serving as SCs, as well as talk with any members who are also applying. Thanks,

    • 2 replies
    • 110 views
  11. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 162 views
  12. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 148 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 209 views
  15. sstbrowne
    Started by sstbrowne,

    Hi, I have recently made it through to the second round in the application process, as such I have the Fitness Test and the SET's coming up on the 4th of August in Aberdeen. I have joined this forum to speak to others in the application process and hopefully gain some new information which might help me along the way. Thanks, sstbrowne

    • 2 replies
    • 223 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.