Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Davedave
    Started by Davedave * ,

    Hello, I am applying to join as a regular. I am already a special with a force in the South West. I would like to contribute to this forum. I understand why you have a posting limit for new members, but if this could be lifted so I can post, that would be great. Thanks, Dave 2 3

    • 1 reply
    • 149 views
  2. Recluso
    Started by Recluso * ,

    Hi there, Not sure if I've done this right so please forgive any foul ups. I'm new to the forum and have recently applied for a dispatcher job at Portishead HQ and have been invited to an assessment this coming Monday. Looking forward to getting to know people and getting information from anyone in a similar role :) Nice to meet you all. Rec.

    • 1 reply
    • 221 views
  3. danielle_21
    Started by danielle_21,

    Hi all, I am new to this forum. I applied to be a PCSO in October last year which was rejected at the initial stage so I applied on the latest intake for Police Officers in Northumberland in April, I got an email last week to say I had passed the paper sift stage so I am attending the initial assessment day next week. How is everyone else getting on? Danielle

  4. Slomocop
    Started by Slomocop,

    I've been visiting this site for a while now, but never created a profile for myself as just reading forums were enough. I've been meaning to create a profile, but have been procrastinating it. I've been offered an internal CKP placement with a potential start date as a PC, wanted to find out if others here have been offered the same or similar. Thanks, SlomoCop

    • 2 replies
    • 181 views
  5. LewisF355
    Started by LewisF355 * ,

    Hi I'm lewis and I start my training on Monday as a special with British Transport Police (C division)

    • 2 replies
    • 67 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 73 views
  7. Edumfj
    Started by Edumfj * ,

    Hi, I am from Inverness and found this forum after seeking for information in how to proceed to what happened to me last night. Hope will find some good advice and share experience with people who went through the same inconvenience.

    • 2 replies
    • 162 views
  8. Zulukilo
    Started by Zulukilo * ,

    Hi all, A brief introduction, I'm M 24 living in the north west. Currently in process of applying for role as SC with GMP

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  9. weec1983
    Started by weec1983 * ,

    Hi I am a newbie.

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  10. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  11. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  12. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  13. Monadnock
    Started by Monadnock,

    Hello, I'm a PC with the Met Police - I've browsed the forum for a while and have seen a few questions and bits and bobs worth answering. I have the utmost respect for the MSC, and have worked with quite a few while getting their independent patrol status, and seen them convert and join the regs. Cheers, PC Homebeat.

    • 2 replies
    • 77 views
  14. Lincs2015
    Started by Lincs2015 * ,

    Just joined the forums

    • 2 replies
    • 243 views
  15. PCWannabe
    Started by PCWannabe,

    Hi i'm posting this introduction, I'm in the North East and hopefully will be a serving police officer in the near future....

    • 1 reply
    • 90 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.