Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. SpikeR
    Started by SpikeR,

    Just dropping in to say hello from someone who is currently waiting for a response from Northumbria Police with regards to my application :)

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 205 views
  2. Tay
    Started by Tay,

    I am using this website to help me with my recruitment process.

    • 2 replies
    • 197 views
  3. Schnaumummy
    Started by Schnaumummy * ,

    Hi I'm a single mum of 4 and would like to say hello all

    • 2 replies
    • 161 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 70 views
  5. Emma2551
    Started by Emma2551 * ,

    Hi everyone! I'm Emma, 23 nearly 24 and I'm half way through the my Specials training. I'm loving every second of it, it will have been a year by the time I attest and I can't believe how quick it's gone! I'm hoping to become a Regular in the long term and have a few interests in specialising too.

    • 3 replies
    • 53 views
  6. xdd
    Started by xdd,

    Currently going through the assessment process for GMP.

    • 3 replies
    • 43 views
  7. Norman1
    Started by Norman1 * ,

    Hi, I have just passed the assessment center for West Mercia Police and am looking for some advice.

    • 3 replies
    • 67 views
  8. DeltaJuliet
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 70 views
  10. Chief Rat
  11. Samhildánach
    Started by Samhildánach * ,

    Hello, I may well be looking to apply to the Police next year if recruitment in my target location happens. I passed all stages of recruitment in 2008 and I was waiting on a start date - then the recession bit! Hopefully I may be luckier this time. Regards.

    Samhildánach *
  12. Shal3k
    Started by Shal3k,

    Hi all, I am a new member to this forum. Waiting on a start date for the MPS. Applied back in June 2014. Hoping to find other members in similar position. Hope to hear from MPS soon.

    • 2 replies
    • 174 views
  13. MODCS3108
    Started by MODCS3108,

    Hi all, I'm 04MA01 and I have joined the website as I am extremely interested in policing. I hope, that in a couple of months, I can join Police Scotland as an Officer! I left school after my fifth year and later went on to become a Sheriff Officers Assistant which involved travelling throughout Glasgow, and as far south as Stranraer and Dumfries. In January I contracted Pneumonia and Pleurisy which my employer did not like and placed me into a position where it was open the door yourself or I'll do it for you. I have fully recovered and now just applying for jobs that suit! I am awaiting the results of a recent Police Staff interview and a few other vacancies that I a…

    • 2 replies
    • 249 views
  14. Keegan Houston
    Started by Keegan Houston,

    Hi I'm interested in joining the MOD police and I've come across this forum and thought it will come in use so I can ask questions about the process and what it entails. I'm currently serving in the army and I'm now looking for a new career for a new challenge. Keegan2993

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 257 views
  15. RyanWPT
    Started by RyanWPT,

    Hi, Im Ryan and I am new to this forum. I have just completed my application and I am looking forward to using the website to find out information and read up on experience others have had. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 169 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.