Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Jess Stackhouse
    Started by Jess Stackhouse,

    Hi Everyone Just wondered if anyone has been waiting months to hear from Met Vetting?

    copperinwaiting
  2. Jmorgan121
    Started by Jmorgan121 * ,

    Hi Im a new member to this forum Currently waiting for MET vetting to be completed, and waiting for a start date. Hoping to find other members in same positions and to query accommodation whilst down there Thanks JMorgan

    • 4 replies
    • 265 views
    copperinwaiting
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 73 views
  4. 123jamo
    Started by 123jamo * ,

    Currently waiting to start training as a SC. The advice on this forum helped me throughout the recruitment process so I thought that it was about time that I joined up.

    • 2 replies
    • 66 views
  5. Constable_Aziz
    Started by Constable_Aziz,

    Hi. My name is Aziz. I am from East Ham, London. I am hoping to be in the next intake for the Met. Fingers crossed!

    • 2 replies
    • 245 views
  6. DW94
    Started by DW94 * ,

    Hi everyone! I'm Dominic and i'm interested in potentially applying to a police force

    • 2 replies
    • 58 views
  7. lazynewt
    Started by lazynewt * ,

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but Nice to meet you all. Just dropped in for a look around.

    • 2 replies
    • 144 views
  8. Tazman_1978
    Started by Tazman_1978 * ,

    Good Morning, I came across this forum by chance while searching for an answer to a question I have. I think it's a fantastic idea to have a place where all those "is it legal? etc etc" questions can be asked when you aren't quite sure who to approach to get answers. Regards Tazman_1978

    • 2 replies
    • 117 views
  9. MickCoffee
    Started by MickCoffee * ,

    Hello all in UKPO! My name is Michael, 23 from Central Scotland. I am a hopeful PC who is 6 days from applying for the third time with Police Scotland. I have joined the forum to utilise the knowledge of others and use this in such a way that will maximise my chances in succeeding selection. Afterwards I hope to give something back to the community by sharing my own knowledge to others. I have no idea what else I should write here so thank you for time! MickCoffee

    • 1 reply
    • 114 views
  10. harry2998
    Started by harry2998 * ,

    Hi all, new member here, not a police officer, working as a security officer, work with police a lot.

    • 1 reply
    • 149 views
  11. kags
    Started by kags,

    Hello I am brand new to the forum. I have 19 years service.

    • 2 replies
    • 47 views
  12. SSGTLincs
    Started by SSGTLincs * ,

    Hi Guys New member. Been following these forums for about 2 years but never signed up. Lincolnshire Special for nearly 2 years now. All the best

    • 1 reply
    • 67 views
  13. pedrosa666
    Started by pedrosa666,

    Good morning My name is Paul and I am starting Policing and Criminal Investigation course at UCLan in September. Regards Paul

    • 1 reply
    • 49 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  15. scott jones
    Started by scott jones,

    Hello, I am currently a Pcso for Dorset police. I am looking to 'connect' with officers from Dorset and Wiltshire police. Can I please be considered to become a member please? Thank you

    • 1 reply
    • 89 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.