Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Bazz1546621327
    Started by Bazz1546621327,

    Had my SMT & final fitness test on the 11th of May, apparently my vetting started on the 1st of May and that is the only thing I am waiting on. So anxious to get that final offer letter through because due to circumstances (3 months notice period) I had to provisionally hand in my notice. How silly would I look to have to turn round now & say I didn't get in. lol!!

  2. MichaelSheehan
    Started by MichaelSheehan * ,

    I have just joined the Met CW and am yet to do my first shift!

    • 3 replies
    • 87 views
  3. Coder
    Started by Coder,

    Hello Police Specials! I am 'Coder' and I have applied to become a Police Special within the Kent division. Hobbies - I currently enjoy coding in Visual Basic, so spend most of my time (If I'm not working!) on my computer or socialising with friends. Not much more to want to know about me, however I hope to enjoy myself here! Cheers, all.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 151 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 2 replies
    • 229 views
  5. 85bobtek
    Started by 85bobtek * ,

    Hi Folks I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello! I'm applying for the South Yorkshire specials, and will hopefully be getting some guidance from you fine people during the course of the application. Anywho,

    • 1 reply
    • 66 views
  6. X-Keyboard
    Started by X-Keyboard,

    Hey everyone. This is my first time on these forums, so I thought I would register and post an introduction while I'm here. To start things off, my name is Saad. I'm 20, and I live in London. I aspire to become a Police Constable one day, when I meet the requirements physically to be fit for the job. In other words, when I'm bigger. :tongue: For now though, I have decided to apply and hopefully, work as a volunteer for the Met Police. I decided to do this because it will help me gain experience, get to know what the job is like and most important of all, allow me to give back to the community and this country as a whole. I applied for a voluntary position back in March…

    • 1 reply
    • 212 views
  7. Sierra_Kilo
    Started by Sierra_Kilo +,

    Hello all, Have been stealthily stalking this forum for a while, and now i'm on a training intake for July, i thought it was best time to register on here! I've wanted to be a special for a while and i'm really excited to start the training for Nottinghamshire Police come July! Looking forward to the challenge as well as learning new skills and meeting new people. Nice to meet you all. Stu

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 77 views
    Sierra_Kilo +
  8. Scott
    Started by Scott +,

    Im Scott, and I'm a new special for Sussex. Joined to compare experiences with others and to get some tips and tricks. Cheers

    • 4 replies
    • 93 views
  9. simon964
    Started by simon964 * ,

    Hi everyone, Just joining as I have some questions about the recruitment process and am after some advice from those in the know! Cheers Simon

    • 2 replies
    • 66 views
  10. teadrinkingcatlover
    Started by teadrinkingcatlover,

    Hello, I'm a newbie so apparently I have to post in here before I can gain access to the main forum! My situation: Currently applying for SC, have passed all stages and just waiting for medical and vetting to come back - so excited to get started!

    • 1 reply
    • 95 views
  11. Yarco
    Started by Yarco * ,

    Hi Folks, Currently On The Application Process To Become Volunteer CCTV Control Operator With My Local Force.

    • 1 reply
    • 208 views
  12. Yan89
    Started by Yan89,

    Who here had the day 1 n 2 on 9th April 2015. Has any received their training start date yet?

    • 1 reply
    • 88 views
  13. B0SS1546621327
    Started by B0SS1546621327,

    Hi everyone. Currently a special and going through the recruitment process as a reg.

    • 1 reply
    • 188 views
  14. Son of Odin
    Started by Son of Odin,

    Hi folks, Just joined here having passed the application form stage with the group exercise and written test next Saturday. Will be asking questions soon. Cheers

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 83 views
  15. Guest Gaby
    Started by Guest Gaby,

    I'm doing my public order training level 3 tomorrow and no idea what to wear or what actually happens! Anyone know? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.