Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 241 views
  2. PL0D
    Started by PL0D,

    Hi, I joined the forum to expand my knowledge of the British Transport Police.

    • 1 reply
    • 81 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 133 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 132 views
  5. MODCS3108
    Started by MODCS3108,

    Hi all, I'm MA0401 and I have joined the website as I am extremely interested in policing. I hope, that in a couple of months, I can join Police Scotland as a Special Constable somewhere in Glasgow! I left school after my fifth year and later went on to become a Sheriff Officers Assistant which involved travelling throughout Glasgow, and as far south as Stranraer and Dumfries. In January I was forced to resign by my employer after contracting pneumonia and pleurisy and have now made a full recovery. Now, I am awaiting to hear back from a few colleges and also some Police Staff positions. As I previously said, I hope to apply to become a Special at the next intake afte…

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 191 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  7. mattjb
    Started by mattjb * ,

    Hello! I have worked for the ambulance service part time for a few years and am now a student at Newcastle University. I've (finally) been successful in my application as an SC in Northumbria Police. I think I'll be starting in late May. I can't wait! Hopefully I can use this forum to share my application experience with others and ask some questions myself.

    • 3 replies
    • 134 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 151 views
  9. JK96
    Started by JK96 * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum to learn more about policing, security, and legislation. I work as an undercover operative for an animal welfare organisation gathering evidence of commercial animal cruelty.

    • 3 replies
    • 110 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 121 views
  11. Member999
    Started by Member999 * ,

    Hello, I am Tom, 21 and a special currently training in West Yorkshire Police

    • 1 reply
    • 117 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  13. jmcghee1546621324
    Started by jmcghee1546621324 * ,

    Young, fit tech professional with a desire to give back to society considering submitting an application at the next intake for Met specials. I'm keen to hear from Met officers and specials about their experiences. I really want to get my expectations straight and be clear about the commitment I'd be making before applying. This forum looks great!

  14. jmcghee
    Started by jmcghee * ,

    Young, fit tech professional with a desire to give back to society considering submitting an application at the next intake for Met specials. I'm keen to hear from Met officers and specials about their experiences. I really want to get my expectations straight and be clear about the commitment I'd be making before applying. I was referred here from a more general policing forum.

    • 5 replies
    • 95 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.