Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Hitman08
    Started by Hitman08 * ,

    Hi I have just passed all selection processes for appointment as a Special Constable with West Yorks. I found the site invaluable for information getting to this stage in my application. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 93 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  3. Not James Bond
    Started by Not James Bond * ,

    Hi all, Currently serving as a Special. Recently been accepted for an assessment centre for the regulars, got my fingers and toes crossed !!

    • 1 reply
    • 78 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  5. Sparky_
    Started by Sparky_,

    Hi, I've applied for Northumbria specials around 3 weeks ago after browsing these forums to find out more information about the role. I'd like to be able to ask some questions to current specials to get some advice. Sparky

    • 2 replies
    • 127 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  7. dankelsx
    Started by dankelsx * ,

    Hi I'm Danny. Waiting to post a question in the forum - r.e. application (I'm not yet a serving officer)

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 112 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 152 views
  10. postiebear
    Started by postiebear,

    Hi I'm a first responder with east of England ambulance service. I found this forum during a Google search. I collect and research medals for my sins and police groups are one of my themes. I also mount groups as a hobby. If you need any medal related query answered then please pm me and I'll try and help

    • 11 replies
    • 235 views
  11. Cthulhu
    Started by Cthulhu,

    I suppose this is where I introduce myself? I'm looking to join this forum as I'm hoping to become a special, and also hoping in turn to become a regular.

    • 1 reply
    • 119 views
  12. bilhound
    Started by bilhound,

    Hi, Have the assessment day for beds police on the 25th, finally in a position to join up after wanting to for quite a few years - looking forward to it! Thanks, Matt

    • 2 replies
    • 91 views
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 96 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 124 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.