Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 135 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 130 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    Hampshire-999
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  5. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 89 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 113 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 101 views
  9. SusieRaine
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 122 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  12. SC Barnes
    Started by SC Barnes,

    Hi All, I'm from Northampton and I passed the Police Specials assessment day on 21st March. My uniform fitting and medical examination have been booked and I'm due to attend them later this month.

    • 1 reply
    • 111 views
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 136 views
  14. MorningAngle
    Started by MorningAngle * ,

    Hi all, I'm currently going through the specials recruitment process for Merseyside - just completed the fitness test successfully and I think I'll be moving into vetting shortly. I've been browsing the forums for a while - trying to pick up advice for the various stages of the process. I've got lots of questions so I thought it was time I registered and starting asking them!

    • 1 reply
    • 114 views
  15. pkr1546082834
    Started by pkr1546082834 * ,

    Hi, I have joined this forum because I am interested in becoming a Special

    • 1 reply
    • 105 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.