New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi all, About to start training as SC for Durham and looking to use the forum for continued advice. Thanks!
-
Hey guys, new to the forum and hoping to gain some more information and some good banter Thanks Michelle x
-
- 2 replies
- 292 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 103 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
-
Hi, I am not a serving police officer but currently waiting for my AC date. I joined here to get a bit more guidance and info
-
Hi all, As per the site rules I am here to introduce myself. I am a serving Hampshire Special of 9 years looking to join up with the British Transport Police. I look forward with bombarding you all with questions. Ben
-