Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 96 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 137 views
  3. Marshy93
    Started by Marshy93,

    Hello my names Callum and i have recently applied for and been offered a conditional offer with the BTP. I've joined the forum just to stay up to date with whats going on and also if i need to ask advice. Cheers Callum

    • 15 replies
    • 227 views
  4. benwatson
    Started by benwatson,

    Hello, My name is Ben Watson, I have recently passed the assessment to be a PCSO with BTP and currently going through the vetting process. I would like to get in touch with other people who are in the same situation as myself. Thank you. Ben.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 123 views
  5. railc0p
    Started by railc0p,

    Hi there, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to join to get in on the forums that are going on. I've recently completed my CKP and now just waiting for recruitment to come up in a force near by.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 85 views
  6. Proxis
    Started by Proxis * ,

    Hey folks Been looking around here a whole load and thought it was about time I joined up. I applied for Police Scotland (police officer) at the start of December. There seems to have been a bit of a mishap with my application and I had to resubmit around the middle of December. Currently I am waiting to hear back from the paper sift through Edinburgh now. A bit about me, I have worked as a support worker for adults with learning disabilities for the past 6 years while also gaining my honours degree in Psychology. I have been a community first responder with St Andrews Ambulance for the past year and a half. Have been very sporty in the past, representing Scotland…

    • 1 reply
    • 219 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 153 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 83 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 77 views
  10. Tahmxd
    Started by Tahmxd * ,

    Hello! Im a new member to police specials.com, be kind to me! I'm also currently a special student officer (MSC) and due to finish within 6 weeks! This forum is absolutely fab, always comes in handy.

    • 2 replies
    • 115 views
  11. william89
    Started by william89,

    Hi, I am currently employed as police staff and have just been accepted in my application for a PC to British Transport Police, subject to medical and vetting etc. Would be grateful if my account could be activated so I can use the forum. Many thanks, William.

    • 2 replies
    • 105 views
  12. Harryj89
    Started by Harryj89,

    Hi there, I've just been given a conditional offer with btp and now awaiting security clearance. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

    • 2 replies
    • 104 views
  13. Guest jason
    Started by Guest jason,

    I was stop and had my van seized for not wearing glasses I did not know that I told Dvla in December 2014 when I renowed my licence that I wore glasses I wondering if I should go to court or pay the £100 and 3 points as I have just found a jobs after 11yrs not working and I don't want it to affect my insurance

    • 2 replies
    • 201 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 141 views
  15. Glory1072
    Started by Glory1072 * ,

    Hi, I have registered today to ask a question regarding vetting as I am unsure if it will effect my chances of employment with a Police force.

    • 2 replies
    • 66 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.