Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. LHacking
    Started by LHacking * ,

    Hi! My name is Louis and yes my real surname is Hacking! (haha) I am from Lancashire and I am fast approaching the age to become a special! -Louis

    • 1 reply
    • 118 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 129 views
  5. LaurenceJ96
    Started by LaurenceJ96,

    Hi, I'm Laurence, I'm 18. I have applied to be a special constable for Lancashire Constabulary. I should be starting my training on the 24th April.

    • 1 reply
    • 122 views
  6. TRB
    Started by TRB,

    Hello Everyone! Newbie here. 22 years old and just got offered a position within BTP which i am really excited about!

    • 1 reply
    • 105 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 252 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 128 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 87 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 128 views
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 118 views
  14. Nachlawi
    Started by Nachlawi,

    Hello! My name is David and I am interested in becoming a Special for the Met while at University.

    • 1 reply
    • 110 views
  15. rosienorfolk
    Started by rosienorfolk * ,

    Hello, my name is Rosie and I am preparing for my upcoming Special Constable Assessment Centre Process. I am really nervous and trying to get as much research, preparation and tips in as I can! Any advice/guidance would be very much appreciated

    • 1 reply
    • 100 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.