Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Stephen150
    Started by Stephen150 * ,

    Hello everyone, my name is Stephen, I previously served for 5 years as a SC with Strathclyde Police [now Police Scotland]. I have joined this forum to keep up with my interest in Policing. Cheers.

    • 1 reply
    • 90 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 129 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  4. BM2002
    Started by BM2002,

    Hello,. I'm new to the site and I start my training for the MDP in April 2015. Anyone using this site start in April? Would be great to chat before we get there.

  5. swkirk
    Started by swkirk,

    Hi, I was on a while back but life got in the way of my plans, I have since returned and have applied to the MDP. look forward to meeting new people and learning what I can.

  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  7. Paulanfield
    Started by Paulanfield * ,

    HI to all members. I'm Paul, just wanted to introduce myself. I have joined mainly for motoring law advice. I hope you guys can help I will post again soon. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 90 views
  8. karianne63
    Started by karianne63,

    Hi - I am just interested at the moment in the assessment day process for BT PCSO as I have mine in April - any advice would be great

    • 2 replies
    • 168 views
  9. Ivan1981
    Started by Ivan1981,

    Hi. I've joined this forum because I'm a new PCSO with merseyside police and wanted to speak to fellow pc so's and others about the job.

    • 3 replies
    • 177 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 123 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 136 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 141 views
  13. jamieb2713
    Started by jamieb2713,
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 103 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 100 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.