Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 173 views
  2. OscarMike
    Started by OscarMike,

    Hi all, recently passed my PIRT @ merseyside police and ive got my interview soon. Here for some extra info Cheers Michael

    • 1 reply
    • 113 views
  3. Thomson2015
    Started by Thomson2015 * ,

    Currently a serving SC in the BTP, possibly starting as a PCSO in July. Came to the forum to ask general questions about the process, meet any possible applicants and be involved with general discussions. Look forward to talking to you all. Thomson.

    • 1 reply
    • 89 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  5. scules
    Started by scules * ,

    Hi everyone, Just a short and sweet introduction. I'm Scott originally from Leeds but now live in Wakey, Desperate to get involved in the police so currently going through the recruitment process. Was at Bishopgarth in March. It was really interesting and a little intimidating. My medical is next week then I guess following that the real fun starts! Anyway be nice to speak to you all in the near future, pick a few brains etc etc Bye.

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  6. Mark19871546621317
    Started by Mark19871546621317,

    Hi guys my name is mark I am new to the forum want to do everything I can to make it into the police this year so talking to you guys and following advice and help will help me considerably. anyone else from the Glasgow/Scotland area? Cheers again Mark

    • 5 replies
    • 542 views
  7. Quinn Jenkinson
    Started by Quinn Jenkinson,

    Hi, I would like to introduce myself my name is Quinn Jenkinson and I am currently going through the process of becoming a PCSO in the BTP. I have joined this website in aim and hope to find others that are going through the same process and be able to interact through the forums so I may gain a bit more knowledge and an Idea of what I'm getting myself in for in this role. Thank you, Quinn Jenkinson.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 128 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 134 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 92 views
  11. HC0589
    Started by HC0589,

    currently in the process of the specials application!

    • 1 reply
    • 107 views
  12. tmacka
    Started by tmacka * ,

    Hi Just to introduce my self - I'm a special with the Met - I look forward to using the forum.

    • 1 reply
    • 99 views
  13. MerseyB
    Started by MerseyB,

    Hey everyone, just quick introduction, new here to the forum and i'm just in the process of applying to becoming a special. I've been shortlisted for an assessment towards end of the month so hopefully all goes well! See you around, Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  14. CustodyPete
    Started by CustodyPete,
  15. rwane94
    Started by rwane94,

    Hi guys, My application form has been accepted and I have a date for the assessment day! Assuming I pass (fingers crossed) I will have the interview, but I'm absolutely terrified of interviews. If anyone has recently been through the interview and has any tips for me or the sort of questions that are asked I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible for this, I really want it! Thanks!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 227 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.