Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
  2. Kit
    Started by Kit,

    Hi! I'm just starting out as a Special in Cleveland, decided to join the forum because it keeps popping up on Google when I look things up/other Specials keep murmuring about it (This kind of thing...?)

    • 2 replies
    • 122 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 67 views
  4. SC95832
    Started by SC95832,

    Hi Guys & Girls, My name is Ryan, I am currently working for Capita as a 2nd Line Support Technician. I work on the Devon and Cornwall Constabulary contract which is shortly going to be taken over by BT (soon to be my employer). I am based at HQ in Middlemoor so already know bits about the force, from a young age I have always wanted to do something with IT and something to do with the police force. I technicially already have achieved that dream, however I also want to become a special constable so that I can get out on the streets fighting crime and doing my bit. I'm hoping that covers the basic introduction. Cheers, Ryan

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 109 views
  5. fahdbilalkhan
    Started by fahdbilalkhan * ,

    Hi I am currently a serving police special in west yorkshire and have a BTP assessment on sunday the 22nd of March! Getting nervous but hopefully itll be ok! Would be great to hear from anybody else going to the same assessment centre.

    • 2 replies
    • 87 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 86 views
  7. ryan0810
    Started by ryan0810 * ,

    Hello everyone. My names Ryan and I've recently sent off my application for the West Yorkshire Police special constabulary. It's a privilege to be a part of this community and I hope to see you all around the forums. Regards, Ryan.

    • 2 replies
    • 99 views
  8. jmunday1212
    Started by jmunday1212 * ,

    Hiya, I have recently applied to become a Special officer and have successfully been shortlisted so just wanted to look for some further information and support!

    • 1 reply
    • 100 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 62 views
  10. LPerks
    Started by LPerks,

    I was wondering if anyone has heard back to see when there assessment day was. I had an email in January saying that I got through to the assessment day and I am still waiting to hear back off them. How long did everyone else have to wait to do their day?

    • 1 reply
    • 167 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
  12. Langadeb
    Started by Langadeb * ,

    Hi, just joined. Read this forum for a while now and thought I'd join so I can put my 2 pence in. As the thread says, it's a CNC or MOD decision I'm looking to make. Firstly, Before anyone starts having a go at either of the 2 forces in question here let me say a few words about myself. I have 12 years service in a certain home office police force North of the border. I am an AFO and have been for a while. For obvious reasons I will not be saying what area or station I work, suffice to say, I, like many other officers in said force am not happy and have pretty much had enough. I recently applied and was successful as a NEOF to the MOD Police. I am due to start trainin…

  13. Javert1546082833
    Started by Javert1546082833,

    Hey, I'm a student on the UCLAN Policing course and currently waiting on my vetting results for the Lancs April intake. Been a long time reader on here, but decided I can contribute to topics, as well as shed some light on the Policing degree and what its like.

    • 1 reply
    • 140 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 149 views
  15. redwing10
    Started by redwing10 * ,

    Hi I'm new to this site. Been a special in a previous time. An applied on ocassion to be a regular

    • 2 replies
    • 134 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.