Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 83 views
  2. sammyv123
    Started by sammyv123 * ,

    Just a quick hello as i'm new to the forum!

    • 1 reply
    • 110 views
  3. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hi, I've joined PS as I have questions and would like to join in some discussions. I'm not currently serving in any force, but am looking to potentially do so in the future.

    • 1 reply
    • 112 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 95 views
  5. anika

    I am just very curious as i am writing a fictional story on this type of topic and i am wondering what the law says on this matter.

    • 2 replies
    • 140 views
  6. Panther331546621318
    Started by Panther331546621318,

    Hi all, Currently going through the recruitment process with BTP. Thought id join up for help and advice. Hope to see some of you around. Panther33

    • 2 replies
    • 392 views
    Panther331546621318
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 102 views
  9. GKR283
    Started by GKR283 * ,

    Hi guys, thought I'd finally join in. Serving with Police Scotland. 20+ years service. Hope to be able to help some folks.

  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 96 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  12. Manc1982
    Started by Manc1982,

    Just wanted to say hi! I am from Manchester but I am currently in the process of applying to be a Special for Lancashire. I just found out today that I have passed the assessment centre and I am awaiting an interview date/time. Anybody else at the same stage for Lancs or are currently a serving officer for them?

    • 3 replies
    • 153 views
    Kamikaze Turkey1546082806
  13. NorthernBlue
    Started by NorthernBlue * ,

    Hi there, new member!

    • 1 reply
    • 90 views
  14. Nicola0811
    Started by Nicola0811,

    Hi, my name is Nicola. I applied to become a special constable just before Christmas and have so far passed the police initial recruitment test and I am going for my interview with the panel tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well and I will progress onto the next stage. I am trying to find as much information out as possible regarding recruitment, special constable duties etc. so I can be fully prepared.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 320 views
  15. Delta556
    Started by Delta556 * ,

    Sc working for a Welsh force in a semi urban / rural patch.

    • 2 replies
    • 132 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.