Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Bakes
    Started by Chief Bakes,
  2. Hg7196
    Started by Hg7196,
    adrian.middleton
  3. P.C.Goody
    Started by P.C.Goody,

    Hi everyone and listen. I'm 'Goody' by name, but not nature apparently. I kid. Based somewhere in the South of the UK, not too far from the City, but not as far as Birmingham and not as South and Southampton. I have a variety of interests, with a particular penchant for law and order. I'm firm, but fair, helpful and incredibly understanding . I treat people as I find them and reciprocate attitudes. If you're rude and unapproachable, guess what - me too. I like to believe that I can think outside of the box and add different dynamics, and I will rarely be seen dressed as a sheep following a shepherd. I am quite outspoken (and some say 'well spoken' ) and I do ha…

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 200 views
  4. robbins2604
    Started by robbins2604 * ,
  5. snidgey
    Started by snidgey * ,

    Afternoon all. Names neil. Thought I'd register on here to speak with psco's as I'm currently waiting for a start date to join GMP. My dad served in GMP for 25 years and my father in law for over 30, so its in my blood. I think. Well have a good day everyone. Neil Waters.

    • 2 replies
    • 142 views
  6. d144nuj
    Started by d144nuj * ,

    Hey everyone :) thought I'd introduce myself I applied for the met police last month done online app and then got called to a meet the met event. Been told recruitment is on hold and will resume soon. So looking forward to being a part of something good (Y) Been reading through a few posts, its been really helpful. Jay :)

  7. Egarbever
    Started by Egarbever,

    Hi there, I'm looking for specials that are in aberdeen particularly ones that started in October. Looking to see what the training is like and how they are getting on. Thanks

    • 9 replies
    • 211 views
  8. 817505
    Started by 817505 * ,

    Hi there, Having submitted my application end of last year....I am just having a nosey round to see whats what. I live in the Highlands and am hoping to be considered for the Highlands. My biggest concern is that ...at 44 I am considering a drastic career change.......I am extremely nervous about the whole application phase. I have read many many messages on here....and yeh.....that isn't helping. Anyone in a similar position ?? Cheers

  9. dragonstar
    Started by dragonstar * ,

    Hi there, I came across your forum I relation to an issue I would like so e advice about. The threads looked interesting and though this might Bethe in deal place to get some valid information back. I am a member of the public seeking advise. Thanks in advance.

    • 1 reply
    • 120 views
  10. P.C.Goody
    Started by P.C.Goody,

    Hi everyone. I'm a would-be Essex SC hopefully in the making, having just undergone the series of recruitment stages. I've just had the new-but-old-but-new Home Visit (wow!) and hopefully should be starting my weekend induction training in March . I have a question to ask in the Essex bit when I'm allowed. Speak to you soon.

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  11. CB0550
    Started by CB0550,

    Hi, I've been using this site for a few months now for information and thought it was about time I registered. I've applied to be a Special and so far have passed the Assessment, Interviews, Medical and Fitness test. Just waiting on the vetting now... Hopefully start training in July.

    • 15 replies
    • 235 views
  12. Sam Rickman
    Started by Sam Rickman * ,

    Hi, I am currently going through the recruitment process waiting for vetting and medicals with Cambridgeshire. I look forward to being a part of a very exciting team. SR

    • 3 replies
    • 133 views
  13. 5156-RG
    Started by 5156-RG * ,

    Hi, I'm a New Special Constable for the Greenwich Borough. 5156RG

    • 1 reply
    • 116 views
  14. KieranJones
    Started by KieranJones,

    Hello Everyone I am New, My name Is Kieran Jones and I am currently living in wales getting ready to start My CKP course next month.

    • 2 replies
    • 126 views
  15. LewisEccles
    Started by LewisEccles * ,

    Hello everyone! Had my specials interview on the 13th February and have passed, my fitness test is on the 25th feb. Anyone else got their fitness on this date?

    • 1 reply
    • 126 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.