Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. FoxtrotAlphaZulu
    Started by FoxtrotAlphaZulu,

    Hi, I'm new to this site but I have been following for some time. I've been given an unconditional offer from university of Wolverhampton to study policing. I'm really interested in hearing from my fellow members who are currently doing this degree or have finished one. I have a few questions to ask and will keep it short and simple. 1. How does this degree help me in the future as a police officer. 2. Does the university of Wolverhampton still have an understanding with West Midlands Police and West Mercia Police. 3. What are the fitness requirements for West Midlands Police and West Mercia Police on eyesight and hearing.

    • 2 replies
    • 163 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 189 views
  4. plodalong89
    Started by plodalong89 * ,

    Hi I am new here I am a BTP PCSO and as during my assessment stage I used this site for so much information I thought it is now time to pay it back.

    • 2 replies
    • 143 views
  5. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  9. Tywin Walker
    Started by Tywin Walker,

    Hi Guys, Started 8 weeks training course on Monday. Hoping to learn from my colleagues around the country as well as my tutors, mentors and friends here in Devon and Cornwall. Dan

    • 2 replies
    • 576 views
  10. robstorm27
    Started by robstorm27 * ,

    Hi there, my name's Rob and am currently studying studying on a HND in public services in chesterfield, Derbyshire and am hoping to one day have a career within the police! If anyone wants to know anything else let me know!

    • 5 replies
    • 126 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 83 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  14. Arryace
    Started by Arryace,

    Hi all. I joined this forum some time ago just to use as reference, i have been working alongside the police for the last 5 years and am now going through the application process for Avon & Somerset constabulary.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 383 views
  15. serg1
    Started by serg1 * ,

    Hi guys....Ive been following the darbyshire police forum for a while now and think its time I started chatting to everyone! :

    • 3 replies
    • 153 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.