Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Jamminben88
    Started by Jamminben88,

    Hi all. Recently new to the forum, however, I've read a few posts previous and got some good information so far. I'm currently going through the west mids recruitment process. Would be good to hear off others applying here or anywhere for that matter . Keep up the great posts

    • 1 reply
    • 415 views
  2. peekaboo ?
    Started by peekaboo ? * ,

    I am not job, but a supporter of police. Recently had dealings with Stockport police under S136 (i was the one arrested and taken to hospital for assessment) the point of this post is the two officers that helped me that night were professional and friendly even tho I didnt want to see them on that bridge. And for that I thank them and the support they gave to my family. Point if note....handcuffs hurt lol

  3. AshB1989
    Started by AshB1989,

    Hi All I have just completed the final stages of Police Scotland application process and I am looking to start at Tulliallan in January. Anyone have any advice/tips about it? Uniform? Classes etc? Also is anyone else going into this intake? If so who is planning to head up on the sunday evening? Anyway look forward to hearing from you all :-) Ashleigh

  4. Jordan Murray
    Started by Jordan Murray * ,

    Hi everyone, I will be starting my training on the 26th January 2015, and I will be based in Newham. Does anyone on here work there or know much about the area? The main reason I ask is I was just about to get a different car as I was expecting to be using the free train/public transport, but have now found out that free national rail doesn't apply to anyone starting after 1st January (annoying!). I am now wondering what the parking facilities are like (if any) if I were to drive to work? Thanks in advance for anyone that is able to help me! Jordan

    • 0 replies
    • 413 views
    Jordan Murray *
  5. Mastiff
    Started by Mastiff * ,
  6. Sullster
    Started by Sullster,
  7. ronaldomalone
    Started by ronaldomalone * ,

    Hello everyone how are you all. I am ronaldo just a newbie in this forum and i love uk police.

    • 1 reply
    • 644 views
  8. ronaldomalone
    Started by ronaldomalone * ,
  9. Countyfan
    Started by Countyfan,

    Just a quick post, to say Hi to all members of the forum. Must admit I joined because I got in a spot of bother, with the local law enforcement officers but have really enjoyed reading the many and varied other posts. Had to give up work, as a Biomedical Scientist at 54, due to physical/mental ill health and have been through hell, these last 2 years-having become alcohol dependant and suffering a mental breakdown, so that I really don't know myself any longer (Would never even have contemplated committing a crime before) Still waiting for CPS decision, so not a lot that I can do about it. Looking forward to taking part in some interesting debates etc. Jane

  10. MikeyMike
    Started by MikeyMike,

    Hi all, Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum. I'm a former Special Constable and will shortly be starting my twelve week Police Scotland probationary training at Tulliallan. If anyone has any tips on what to expect at the college, feel free to let me know!

    • 1 reply
    • 408 views
  11. Sarina1546621307
    Started by Sarina1546621307 * ,

    Did anyone complete Ckp with enlighten I have resit on 14 I missed week 8 assessment 4 anyone know what will be based around what to revise hard to get hold of customer service

    Sarina1546621307 *
  12. postaltony
    Started by postaltony * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm new on here as I am currently still in the recruitment process for the CNC. Any advice and tops would be gratefully received.

  13. zoe.baker
    Started by zoe.baker * ,

    Hi Im new here so thought id say hello and ask what is the RLC to Croydon please? Does anyone know if there is parking available at these centres? Thanks

  14. Eagle_Eye19
    Started by Eagle_Eye19,

    Hi There! My name is Darren, I am 22 years of age, i am currently at the SETs/Fitness stage of Police Scotland Recruitment. I would like any advice/guidence that onyone has to offer! Thanks Darren

  15. police1078
    Started by police1078,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.