Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Siegemaster
    Started by Siegemaster,
  2. Red Leader
    Started by Red Leader,
  3. prolixia
    Started by prolixia,
  4. Guest Gripper
    Started by Guest Gripper,

    I'm back. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    • 3 replies
    • 533 views
  5. AlphaDelta17
    Started by AlphaDelta17,
  6. RomeoOscarBravo
    Started by RomeoOscarBravo,
    Sierra Lima Sierra
  7. Marky
    Started by Marky,
  8. Clear Left!
    Started by Clear Left!,
  9. DodgeRam
    Started by DodgeRam +,
  10. woodyx
    Started by woodyx,
  11. Innes
    Started by Innes,
  12. FriSp
    Started by FriSp,
  13. PartTimePlod
    Started by PartTimePlod,
  14. Thomas9090
    Started by Thomas9090,
  15. smithy11
    Started by smithy11,

    Hello, I'm Currently going through the application process for the Met. I have done the Apollo assessments and had an email today saying I have passed and been invited for a day 1. However I am yet to do an application form. Has anyone else had this experience Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.