Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Hantspesh81
    Started by Hantspesh81 * ,

    Hi everyone! I'm a special with Hampshire Constabulary and have been 'live' for a few months but not independent. Currently assigned to an NPT shift whilst also going out with TPT too.

    • 1 reply
    • 120 views
  2. Spiderman1546621316
    Started by Spiderman1546621316,

    Hi everybody, just applied for MET police London. I m on my final stage or recruitment its under case review (what ever this means any help on this please??)

    • 1 reply
    • 407 views
  3. grtedesco
    Started by grtedesco,

    Hi guys, I've been a LEO in Eastern Spain Region - Barcelona for the last 9 years, I'm 29 y/o right now. Me and my wife are planning to move to the UK so i'm making my most difficult decision in my life, quitting the force. But as they say, once a cop, always a cop, so i'm gonna be around here. Cheers

    • 2 replies
    • 117 views
  4. VioletB
    Started by VioletB * ,

    Hello, I'm Violet and I'm about to start the training to become a Special Constable. I just found this forum while I was looking for general information about the training and I find it very interesting and useful.

    • 4 replies
    • 147 views
  5. tbontbtitq
    Started by tbontbtitq * ,

    Afternoon, Signed up to chat in force specific forums. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 114 views
  6. Dannid25
    Started by Dannid25 * ,

    Hi, I'm new to here! I've recently passed the SC application, assessment centre and I've sent the vetting forms back...so just waiting to here back from that now :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 111 views
  7. Newt1985
    Started by Newt1985 * ,

    Hello, I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum as I have just started my training to become a special. The plan is to become a special, work my 200 hours and then become a regular. There are a few things I am finding challenging at this point in time, the hour of which I have to get up and make my way to training. My mornings start at about 3am and I am finding that I am not having enough time to get home and read notes, ironically time to post on here of course. I completed my CKP last year, so if I can help anyone on here, I will do my best, although I believe there are individuals probably better suited for such a purpose. Kind Regards Newt1985

    • 1 reply
    • 110 views
  8. adrian.middleton
  9. jersey
    Started by jersey * ,

    Hi, I have joined the forum as I am currently in the process of applying to become a special. Thanks.

    • 7 replies
    • 150 views
  10. Jameo15
    Started by Jameo15,

    Hi I'm new to the site. Towards the end of my application for police special and can see the light!! Any advice much appreciated.

    • 2 replies
    • 129 views
  11. Rob_Mills
    Started by Rob_Mills,
  12. ALEXANDERSON
    Started by ALEXANDERSON * ,

    Hi again guys, Thanks for all your help and tips so far has really helped me get through to assessment day and final interview. Can anyone help with what to study for regarding the final interview(compentencies etc? and does anyone have any idea about the scenarios in the assessment. Just looking to be as prepared as possible. Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 445 views
  13. tMoney
    Started by tMoney,

    Hi all, Im Tom, 23, based in London and I'm starting my training as a Met special on Monday (the 9th of Feb). I've wanted to be a speical for a long time, but have only recently reached a place in my life/professional carrer that seemed appropriate. I'm basically here to learn as much as possible! I opted for the intensive training course so I'm exspecting it to be rather full on, great to know there is a place I can come for information or advice. Im really looking forward to starting the training, glad that the application process is almost complete - wasnt a very smooth ride for me! Anyway I dont want to ramble so, its great to be here, look forward to speak…

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 168 views
  14. Leelondon
    Started by Leelondon * ,

    Just joined, been a special for couple of years now, in the Met based in NW London.

    • 2 replies
    • 135 views
  15. tariqrana
    Started by tariqrana,

    Hi everyone just joined this forum as im interested in becoming a special.

    • 2 replies
    • 120 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.