Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. jayhoop82
    Started by jayhoop82 +,
  2. dsryan1546621305
    Started by dsryan1546621305 * ,

    Hi guys, I'm Ryan, a twenty year old male from Glasgow in Scotland. Currently working as a door supervisor on the door of a nightclub, looking at venturing into the Police Service. Looking forward to reading through the forums. Any pointers with regards to actually getting into the service in Scotland would be appreciated!

  3. Juliet Papa
    Started by Juliet Papa,
  4. Prospect12
    Started by Prospect12 * ,

    I'm a teenager(19 years old) interested in policing and peade keeping, I decided to join this forum to hear experiences and what's the life of a police officer like.. I'm currently at University, but policing is my greatest dream so far.

  5. PC MacTablet
    Started by PC MacTablet +,
  6. Friend1981
    Started by Friend1981 * ,

    Hi all, Lee from kent here, finally took the courage to apply for (MPS) .

  7. Coop
    Started by Coop,

    Hi guys, I signed up today but I have been browsing around the recruitment forum for a while now as I am currently applying to the Met police - Day 2 on the 26th! Just wanted to say hi and wish all the newbies luck on their applications too :)

    G*N*D1546621302
  8. GeorgeH
    Started by GeorgeH,
  9. U01atc8
    Started by U01atc8,

    Well to the site at least! Ha! Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Ive been trying for quite some time to join the forums but for some reason the board registration kept playing silly buggers with me Anyway, im just in the process of applying for the Scottish force.. Im up against it though as i have a naughty boy mark against me from a few years ago.. Hoepfully it wont hold me back from getting through. Anyway now im here i'll take myself for a wander round and have a good read before asking any silly questions...

  10. Mark
    Started by Mark,
  11. Ben
    Started by Ben,
  12. BlueRedBlue
    Started by BlueRedBlue,
  13. Daniel
    Started by Daniel,
  14. yetanothercrimewriter
    Started by yetanothercrimewriter,

    I'm sure I'm not the first crime writer to come here begging background. I'll get to what I'm really on about in a sec, but first, do many of you read police procedurals? If so, what bugs you most about crime fiction - either on telly or in books? On to my big ask: I've written a series of three crime books set in D Division in London 1968-9. Luckily that was set in the distant past and the only comment I've ever had was one on Amazon from a policeman who served at the time was that it was pretty much how he remembered it. But I'm now embarking on a series of contemporary crime books and I realise I'm woefully ignorant about modern policing. I will be contacting the for…

  15. Hampshire-999
    Started by Hampshire-999,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.