Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. AndyM
    Started by AndyM +,
  2. Jim2509
    Started by Jim2509,
  3. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,
  4. Cali
    Started by Cali,
  5. 10-63
    Started by 10-63,
  6. Goldfgy
    Started by Goldfgy +,
    Special Superman
  7. Non-Cop
    Started by Non-Cop,
  8. Bravo Sierra
    Started by Bravo Sierra +,
  9. littleChris
    Started by littleChris * ,

    Hi Guys! I'm Christina from Germany and I'm in my last year of university for German Federal Police. In December I have to start the work for my diploma thesis. As I lived in London for a couple of months I'm very interested in English policing and thought I could combine this part with my diploma thesis. I'm going to compare the English laws regarding the firearm use to the equivalent in Germany. As far as I'm concerned the "normal" English police (Met Pol?) don't wear guns on duty. German police always do. So I'd like to compare that regarding to the different laws. Laws that enable you to wear or not to wear guns and situations which allow you to shoot or not to sh…

  10. Enemy
    Started by Enemy,

    Hello. I'm currently in my fourth year at university and within the next few years would like to join the police. That's really it. Out of curiosity, are there many active users on this forum who aren't associated with the police?

  11. 30yearclean
    Started by 30yearclean,

    Hello Everybody. As you can see I was 30 year clean until last Thursday but I want to ask a question regarding the incident I was involved in but dont want to break rules so I am being extra careful which I should have been last Thursday. Any I hope to learn as much as I can here and also hope to get some information regarding. Arrested, not charged, got to attend the station in 45 days. Many Thanks

  12. Bryan_D
    Started by Bryan_D * ,

    Hi, Currently undergoing the MET recruitment campaign and my boss has been contacted for a reference check by MET HR. He replied the same day and I was just wondering what happens next? Does this mean my vetting is now over? Anyone got any info? Cheers.

  13. Sp88
    Started by Sp88,

    Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and new in the police department. Will be starting my course soon enough; really liking forward to it! :) Looking* Looking* Looking*

  14. FatZ
    Started by FatZ * ,

    Hello People, just joined the forum today, hoping to get some info on MDP, hope to talk to some of you soon. Regards. Paul.

  15. Rob Clayson
    Started by Rob Clayson * ,

    Hi All I've just been offered Pcso for TVP subject to vetting etc. Hope to go for PC at some point when childcare permits me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.