Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 112 views
  2. Wharmby
    Started by Wharmby * ,

    Hi just introducing myself. I am applying to be a special constable i have my interview on 13th march

    • 2 replies
    • 144 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  4. leighb91
    Started by leighb91 * ,

    Hi everyone! Just introducing myself as a new member. Just had a reply back from my application for a pcso officer in a northern force. Found out that although I wasn't successful I did pass the interview so I am now on the reserve list. Here's hoping a position comes available soon! Anyone on here have any success stories after being placed on a reserve list?

    • 3 replies
    • 142 views
  5. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 97 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 97 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 95 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 122 views
  10. jonp_h
    Started by jonp_h,

    Hi everyone, I am beginning my SC training in May as I just missed out on the March intake for Northumbria. I am becoming a SC as I missed out at my final interview to be a PC by only a couple of marks (2) and the advice given to me was to become a special and re-apply in 6months when I have begun training and have a greater understanding of the force. Been browsing the site for a while now and all the posts on here are very helpful, and I hope soon enough I will have enough knowledge to be a solid contributor as well. J

    • 2 replies
    • 178 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  12. Wrighty112
    Started by Wrighty112,
    adrian.middleton
  13. danbishop
    Started by danbishop * ,

    Hi, I'm a Special Constable with North Yorkshire Police, still a student at the moment, but looking forward to accessing the knowledge and experience shared on here.

    • 2 replies
    • 134 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 71 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.