Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. RomeoTango
    Started by RomeoTango * ,

    Hi all, I have been browsing this forum like the plague recently as I have applied for the BTP regulars, just want to say thank you in advance for any help you're going to give and I look forward to talking to you all! Regards, Romeo Tango!

    • 1 reply
    • 110 views
  2. Bebboswfc
    Started by Bebboswfc,

    Hi, got my special assessment on the 21st of march, can some people give me some advice? I've always wanted to be a police officer and I am currently a student with the Ambulane service. Abit of insider knowledge would not go a miss! Could anybody help or give me abit of information it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. ???

    • 5 replies
    • 139 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  4. Welshlad81
    Started by Welshlad81,

    New Post New to this so been advised I need to post on this forum to have access to the overall site.

    • 2 replies
    • 107 views
  5. Amaroth
    Started by Amaroth,

    Hi. I got a formal offer today so I decided to introduce myself here I didn't post much outside of recruitment section but I suspect this might change now Anyway, have a good day all!

    • 6 replies
    • 153 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 107 views
  7. Twozzie
    Started by Twozzie * ,

    Hello all, I've joined this page for advise and information. I'm currently in the recruitment process for South Yorkshire police specials and have a training start date for the 25th March Thanks

  8. Scott PC
    Started by Scott PC,

    Hi everyone, I've recently started the Police Scotland selection process for the role of Police Officer. Hopefully I'll get some good hints and tips from the other forum users here. Scott

  9. ALEXANDERSON
    Started by ALEXANDERSON * ,

    I have been brushing up on my information before my interview next week, practicing on answers for the compencies questions with examples. However I need some help with what is expeced of the "police knowledge" part of the interview. So far I have learned 1) The nine strands of diversity 2) The Structure of the Police (PC upwards) 3) The modules studied at Tulliallan and key elements of the Probationer programme 4) The yearly priorities for Scotland and my local area 5) Management structure for Scotland 6) Police Mission Statement 7) Code of ethics - Integrity fairness respect and human rights This is a combination of my own research and speaking to officers at m…

    • 3 replies
    • 775 views
  10. tommoharris
    Started by tommoharris * ,

    Hi i'm tom

    • 2 replies
    • 101 views
  11. Bluebadge
    Started by Bluebadge * ,

    My name is Josh I'm currently an applicant for Staffordshire police as a special I'm a friendly guy I'd love to chat to some of you

    • 1 reply
    • 78 views
  12. TheGuv
    Started by TheGuv * ,

    Hi There, Just introducing myself. Im a S/Insp, been a SC around 5 years. Got a few questions, and hoping to network and see if we can start to share some learnings etc. Thanks,

    • 2 replies
    • 100 views
  13. RoboCop44
    Started by RoboCop44 * ,

    Hello I'm Dan and I have a million questions to ask! Please let me in!

    • 3 replies
    • 72 views
  14. BCAD
    Started by BCAD,

    Hi, Pretty close to the end of the Special recruitment process with Kent Police. Just home visit and vetting to go. Found this site really helpful so thanks for that!

    • 3 replies
    • 113 views
  15. JamesLucLoftus
    Started by JamesLucLoftus,

    Hi All, I am James, I am currently applying to join the Avon and Somerset Force as a Special Constable, i have looked at this site numerous times for answer, but not joined. However with an interview only 4 days away, i would like some help as there doesn't appear to be any direct forum posts to aid my progress. Would be nice to meet a few of you! All help is greatly appreciated! James Loftus

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 88 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.