New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Prospective BTP officer, currently going through the application process.
-
-
-
-
Hi, I have joined the forum, as I am about to start my special training in April.
-
Hello everybody, I am a Hampshire Constabulary Police Cadet and I am on a mission.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey all, long time browser, particularly in the process of applying for BTP as a PC in August 2014. I found a lot of useful advice using these forums Currently a call handler for Merpol, and missed out with BTP, on vetting, due to a clerical mistake/failure to follow procedure by a senior manager. A real shock and disappointment having passed all other stages, Despite this however, still determined to become a PC in the near future Look forward to speaking to other members
-
-
-