Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Al212
    Started by Al212 * ,

    Hi all Newbie here from Belfast! Very good froum so far!!

    • 1 reply
    • 73 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 132 views
  3. djcwakey
    Started by djcwakey * ,

    Hi, I've recently been invited to an interview with WYP. I'm just trying to find out a bit more information before I go. Kind regards, DC

    • 3 replies
    • 139 views
    Cat-the-copper
  4. Muck31
    Started by Muck31 * ,

    Hi, I have just passed my day one selection and I am down to do my fitness, medical, etc soon. The problem I have is that I was given a course start date in April but I can't make four of the dates on the course. This means that I am going to have to wait another six months till I can start the next course in September. Is there any way around this, is it possible to pick up the modules I will miss, on the days I can't make, at a later date or with another intake? Just wondering if anyone had any advice! thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 148 views
    Cat-the-copper
  5. Cat-the-copper
    Started by Cat-the-copper,

    Hi there, I'm a new special constable and was issued my warrant card at my attestation. However, I've been informed warrant card holders are no longer issued, although a lot of recruits in my intake were given one when they joined their different divisions who had spares. Is there anywhere I can contact or do any coppers know where I can get one? Just worried about losing or breaking my card without a wallet. Thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 224 views
    Cat-the-copper
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 92 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 114 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 87 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 87 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 109 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  12. M1TCH
    Started by M1TCH,

    Hi, Anyone out there who is starting their BTP PCSO training in April?

    • 1 reply
    • 254 views
  13. old-not-bold
    Started by old-not-bold,

    Hi new member.... Due to start as a SC in May, think everything is complete. ONB

    • 3 replies
    • 125 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 86 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.