Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Stripe
    Started by Stripe,

    Hey, I hope you are well. I've joined the forums as I'm currently in the late stages of joining the Specials and I'm looking for some more information in it, as well as to talk to other Specials and candidates.

    • 3 replies
    • 106 views
  2. Lerp2
    Started by Lerp2 * ,

    I have my day 2 in a week or so and was wondering if everyone gets drug tested and if so how is it done? I want to give blood so if it's a blood test cannot do so!

    • 3 replies
    • 144 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 222 views
  5. Kirsten951546082833
    Started by Kirsten951546082833,

    I'm not too sure how this works, but I know I need to post an introduction haha! I'm currently in the middle of the BTP recruitment process for the role of student officer, I had my assessment centre early February and passed, and my medical last week last a pass, just waiting on vetting/reference confirmation and a start date now. Will be division B once I start (hopefully!) Looking forward too it

    • 2 replies
    • 84 views
  6. Adam1994
    Started by Adam1994 * ,

    Hi all! I have my assessment with south yorkshre specials this Saturday, I have got the email they have sent me regarding what I'll be tested on. The 4 interview competency questions for the interview are my worry, I've nailed 3 of them but it's the final one I'm struggling with: Openess to change! any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 128 views
  7. Adam1994
    Started by Adam1994 * ,

    Hi all! I have my assessment with south yorkshre specials this Saturday, I have got the email they have sent me regarding what I'll be tested on. The 4 interview competency questions for the interview are my worry, I've nailed 3 of them but it's the final one I'm struggling with: Openess to change! any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

    • 4 replies
    • 261 views
  8. dawson-megan
    Started by dawson-megan,

    I am currently in the process of joining the Special Constabulary and have joined the forum for advice.

    • 1 reply
    • 95 views
  9. Daraithe
    Started by Daraithe * ,

    HI! Thought I'd introduce myself! I'm David and am applying to Police Scotland (my homeland! ;-) ). Great info on this site and good luck to everyone who is applying to whatever force!

    • 3 replies
    • 409 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 124 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 141 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 90 views
  15. marc2015
    Started by marc2015 * ,

    Hi I would like to post in the forum in particular ICE/Border Force

    • 1 reply
    • 89 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.