Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Sapor62
    Started by Sapor62 +,

    Hello Everyone, Currently going through the process of becoming a Met Special, I've got my day 1 confirmed and to be honest, I'm surprised I've even got this far! Always dreamt of being a police officer and my blood is well and truly blue... Thought I'd have a nose around on this forum after a serving friend suggested it. Looking forward to seeing what you guys post - Bitfenix45

    • 1 reply
    • 104 views
  2. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 103 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 73 views
  5. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 1 reply
    • 116 views
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  8. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 86 views
  9. Aaronfitzgerald
    Started by Aaronfitzgerald * ,

    Hey guys. I'm new to all this. I have just joined bedford force as a special and I was wondering if any one else on this forum is a new recruit and could drop any tips. Kind regards Aaron Fitzgerald

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 158 views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
    • 1 reply
    • 111 views
    PaJama Police +
  13. Stephen1993
    Started by Stephen1993 * ,

    Hi, I've currently got an application in with Northumbria Police so thought I'd sign up and see if i can pick up any tips. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 85 views
  14. GSmith
    Started by GSmith,

    Hi, I've joined this forum as I'm currently going through the process of joining as a special. My fitness test is this coming Monday, and hopefully if I pass I start my training in July ?

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 109 views
  15. Jameessyyy
    Started by Jameessyyy * ,

    Hi! I'm new to the forum! I have one burning question I would like to ask you guys, I've just been given a date to have my medical next month. I'm all good with the fitness side of things, I feel that I should pass it easily! But I don't understand the eye test side of things. I was sent a letter to fill out to take to my optition to have test. I don't quite understand the eye sight requirements for becomming a Special Constable. My results are as follows; Right eye unaided: 6/120 Left eye unaided 6/120 Binocular: 6/60 Left eye aided: 6/6 Right eye aided: 6/6 Binocular: 6/5 Near vision - tested at 40cm: N4 What on earth does all of this mean?! Could somebody h…

    • 2 replies
    • 188 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.