Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Iceman5526
    Started by Iceman5526 * ,

    Have completed 7 shifts and looking to forward to learning more in Wandsworth Borough.

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views
  2. nottingham31
    Started by nottingham31 * ,

    Hiya. I'm hoping to join the specials in Nottingham, so far so good, half way through the vetting!

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 173 views
  3. btpquestions1
    Started by btpquestions1 * ,

    Hello everyone, there is a question that i need to ask. I have two interviews one for Special Constable and one for PCSO. My end goal is to become a BTP Police Constable however, I would like to start by being a PCSO instead of a Special Constable. But the thing is that i am afraid that i would not get into the PCSO and lose my chance. The Special Constable interview is 5 days before the PCSO one. If i get accepted at the interview for the Special Constable would i still be able to go to the PCSO interview, or will being accepted as a special get in the way of that. Thank you.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 151 views
  4. TB4097
    Started by TB4097 * ,

    Greetings all, Just signed up as I found this site from Google. I am starting my path to becoming a Special and wanted to learn more about policing in the UK. Every bit of knowledge helps. Looking forward to learning from everyone while sharing my adventure. Going to be a great ride.

    • 1 reply
    • 60 views
  5. chop1668
    Started by chop1668,

    Hi, im new to the site and just introducing myself. I'm hoping to be recruited to Lancashire Constabulary in this year's July PC intake. It's been a long wait and finally at the vetting stage....waiting!

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  6. RaniD
    Started by RaniD * ,

    Hey everybody! I am new to the forum, currently work for Highways England - looking to become a Hampstead Heath Constable. Holla back! R.D

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  7. iankm
    Started by iankm * ,

    I've just joined the forum. i'm happy to help with questions about the City of London Police.

    • 4 replies
    • 137 views
  8. jbaker
    Started by jbaker * ,

    Got an assessment for the specials on thursday 14th may for lancs constable

    • 1 reply
    • 118 views
  9. RHJ
    Started by RHJ * ,

    Hi everyone! I'm not a police officer unfortunately, however I am thinking about a career in the police force and have joined this forum basically as I'm mulling over the idea of joining the specials as precursor to hopefully one day becoming a regular

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  10. stretchermonkey999
    Started by stretchermonkey999 * ,

    Hi all, joining to follow the other emergency services threads. I'm an nhs paramedic working for a busy nhs ambulance service

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 112 views
    stretchermonkey999 *
  11. Sonnyyy
    Started by Sonnyyy * ,

    Hello

    • 1 reply
    • 78 views
  12. chris1628
    Started by chris1628 * ,

    Hi All, Im Chris and I have just had my initial assessment for West Mercia. Interested in the info and guidance that you guys have to offer. Many thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 74 views
  13. SierraOscar99
    Started by SierraOscar99 * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum so that I can see what police officers think about their job. Also, to get information on the work they do before I get to join my local police force.

    • 1 reply
    • 108 views
  14. rossuhms
    Started by rossuhms * ,

    I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland and work in one of Police Scotland's force communication centers covering at the moment Fife, Edinburgh and the lothians & borders.

    • 2 replies
    • 90 views
  15. fitzy010
    Started by fitzy010,

    Hi i am joining this forum as i am about to start my specials training in september. I would also like to get more of an insight about the job and how other people find it who are currently specials thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 128 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.