Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. swanseamet
    Started by swanseamet,

    Hi guys, Just a quick message to get involved with this forum. I am about to undertake my police training in London. I am moving from South Wales. Just was hoping to ask some questions that I may be able to have answered and would like to get to know people and speak to people who are in the same boat. Look forward to speaking to you guys

    • 1 reply
    • 52 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 7 replies
    • 180 views
  3. Chief Rat
  4. tankerman
    Started by tankerman,

    Hi all, Joining Notts Police on 10th August Intake... so here to say hello and learn more before taking the plunge!

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 198 views
  6. Tiffatto
    Started by Tiffatto,

    Hi all! New here! Just awaiting my vetting to be completed by the Met!!

  7. Lufty454
    Started by Lufty454 * ,

    Hello, My name is Craig and I'm considering joining Nottinghamshire's Special Constabulary. I thought I'd sign up and see what information was available to me. So, hello!

    • 2 replies
    • 88 views
    Sierra_Kilo +
  8. SCBrook
    Started by SCBrook * ,

    Hello

    • 1 reply
    • 81 views
  9. Johns23
    Started by Johns23 * ,

    Hello just introducing myself. I'm John and looking forward to chatting.

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  10. Wildstevo
    Started by Wildstevo,

    Hi...... Newbie to the forum! (Be gentle!) Quick question, anybody had the assessment day on 9/5/15? I'm nervous as I failed it last year but I didn't really prepare for it as I should have, I know very silly! Anyway prepared this time so hoping for the best! Anyone else had the same assessment day? If so what did you think etc....?

    • 2 replies
    • 124 views
  11. tom_james8
    Started by tom_james8 * ,

    New here. Would love to get to know more about policing in due course. Tom

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  12. Dory
    Started by Dory,

    Hi I've just passed my interview for the specials looking forward to the next stages.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 113 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 172 views
    David Anson *
  14. KDavies
    Started by KDavies * ,

    I am soon to commence employment as a PCSO and I'm feeling anxious, nervous and excited! Found this forum looking for useful info as a newbie.

    • 3 replies
    • 94 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 6 replies
    • 259 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.