Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 190 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  3. matt_25
    Started by matt_25 * ,

    Hi I'm currently applying to be a Special with the Met. I've joined because I had a question about the fitness test and hoped to draw on the forum's experience. Thanks Matt

    • 1 reply
    • 64 views
  4. Frostychopps
    Started by Frostychopps,

    Hi there I'm new to this! Starting with the Met on 29th June Intake :)

    • 2 replies
    • 225 views
  5. katchappel
    Started by katchappel * ,

    Hi I'm a new member just wanting a bit of friendly on going advice from the police rather than phoning them up about a domestic issue. Thankyou very much for reading my post. K

    • 2 replies
    • 199 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 62 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 97 views
  10. Scott652
    Started by Scott652,

    Evening All My names Scott. Just attended an Assessment Day to become a Special. Pleased to say i passed and now have a Offer Letter subject to satisfactory clearance and start training in July. Joined up to have a read through the posts and to find as much information as possible before i start my training.

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views
  11. AtreidesZ
    Started by AtreidesZ,

    Currently at the senior interview stage for Essex Police. Eager to post on the forum.

    • 2 replies
    • 59 views
  12. Bakezz
    Started by Bakezz,

    Hello everyone, Been browsing these forums for a while now as I'm going through the recruitment stages as a special constable got Warwickshire police. My names Jack, and I'm 21!

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  13. UpSideDown
    Started by UpSideDown * ,

    Hi. I'll be joining the Metropolitan Police Service. I'll be starting my training soon.

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  14. Liverrzz
    Started by Liverrzz * ,

    Hey all, Joined this forum as I start my training at the end of this month for West Mercia Specials. As you don't seem to get much information out of them, I'm here to ensure I'm clued up before starting. I've joined the Specials as I feel the police could be an interesting career and doing some voluntary work part time will be a great way to decide if it's for me.

    • 1 reply
    • 71 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.