Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  2. theBeatguy
    Started by theBeatguy,

    I'm from Canada. I'm with a Police agency, I've been on for over 13 years now. I know it will be hard to verify unless someone contacts me via my work email. I guess the best way to prove it is to tell you I'm looking forward to retirement. I have 10 years 5 months left and I can leave at 24 years plus 1 day. It gives me a 48% of my best 5 years for pension. I was curious as to how it is like policing across the pond. I've seen some videos on youtube and have spoken to some of your members who have emigrated to Canada. I'm looking to make some friends and hopefully have contacts as I will be looking to travel to the UK in the future. Cheers, thebeatguy

  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  5. Evan 7
    Started by Evan 7,

    Hi all new to this, let me introduce myself Im Evan and currently going through the process for West Midlands , just waiting on a reply for telephone interview just wondering if anyone has any useful information or in the same situation ?

    • 5 replies
    • 262 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 182 views
  7. john1788
    Started by john1788 * ,

    Hi all,just starting out on the long joining process for Merseyside and looking at other peoples experiences.

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  8. Bold 4752
    Started by Bold 4752 * ,

    New to this and just start the ball rolling in joining the SC.Hope to meet new friends here.

    • 1 reply
    • 50 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  10. mals2015
    Started by mals2015,

    Soon to join BTP

    • 1 reply
    • 57 views
  11. Egg
    Started by Egg,

    Hello :) I am an egg and have recently applied for a PCSO post in Thames Valley Police. I've passed the interview stage and will be completing the fitness test next week. Really hoping to have a long career in the police and hopefully the PCSO role will help me to gain a better understanding of policing and whether I really 'fit'!

    • 2 replies
    • 109 views
  12. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 46 views
  13. SC Kent
    Started by SC Kent,

    Howdy all. Registered a new account here as my previous was er-... my real name (yikes!). I'm currently a serving Special in Kent Police, two months into my service (funny to receive a P60 though), and have just completed my first own arrest over the weekend! Ask me anything, but hi!

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  14. coaster
    Started by coaster,

    hi all.. new here.. not sure if I'll make a muck up of anything but hello all

    • 1 reply
    • 72 views
  15. Beadyboy
    Started by Beadyboy * ,

    Hi there, been reading around for awhile now, would like to reply to some posts if I can get added please? Many thanks kyle

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.