Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. iabm
    Started by iabm,

    Hey everyone! New here, but have been a member of other police forums :) Worked for the police in various roles and thought I would join in the forum fun and frolics and of course they are always useful to turn to when you're stuck for support and help! Thanks and talk soon! B

    • 3 replies
    • 72 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 106 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 133 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 58 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 52 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 54 views
  7. rocketman
    Started by rocketman,

    Hi, I'm new here. I'm currently a special with police Scotland. Looking to join the regs. Rocketman Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

    • 2 replies
    • 251 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 2 replies
    • 159 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  10. hobbybobby83
    Started by hobbybobby83,

    I have just started as a special constable within Yorkshire. I have just completed all of my training and I am feeling slightly overwhelmed with all of the information, powers, legislation and offence definitions etc! I have joined this site with a view to speak with other specials, ask question and try and hopefully learn from other people's experiences.

    • 1 reply
    • 73 views
  11. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 161 views
  12. Lorna Marie
    Started by Lorna Marie * ,

    Hey Im new to this site and don't really have a clue what im doing.... Got my interview Monday trying to prep but don't know where to start!! Anyone have any ideas what kind of questions I will be asked so im not caught completely off guard..... Thanks

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 82 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 183 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 160 views
  15. joona

    Afternoon! So, to keep this nice, short and simple, I am due to start my training as a Special Constable with the British Transport Police on the 6th July 2015 on their special constable intake. I have specified to be located within B Division (South) I am egarly looking forward to starting the training on the 6th, meet those who I'll be both living with in the accommodation and those who I will be training with! Hopefully those who I meet will know each other for years to come both in person and on this invaluable forum! For now, cheerio! Joona

    • 2 replies
    • 197 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.