Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. AldertonR
    Started by AldertonR * ,

    Hello! I'm Ryan, and I'm new around here, please be nice

    • 1 reply
    • 60 views
  2. Pyramid1546082839
    Started by Pyramid1546082839,

    Hello this is your latest user - username Pyramid I would like to be able to post on the forums please ;-)

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  3. Trishaxolotl
    Started by Trishaxolotl,

    I am new here - I want to clarify something where the police have contradicted themselves and confused me Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 63 views
  4. Jabroni
    Started by Jabroni,

    Hello All I am new here ....just passed my assessment centre and I have a date for a force interview. Any tips/advice would be gratefully received. Looking forward to posting with you all

  5. Deathblades
    Started by Deathblades,

    Hi there, Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I'm currently an applicant for the GMP specials awaiting to hear which intake i will be assigned to. I want to get into the specials to give something back to my local community and eventually apply to join the regular police force after i feel i have enough experience. Found this site really helpful through the different stages of my application and would like to get involved more by talking to others in my situations as well as serving officers in my chosen constabulary. Thanks for your time, DB

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  6. JessFox
    Started by JessFox,

    Hello! My name is Jess and I am about to start my training as a Special for TVP. I hope to join as a regular in the future so will probably have a number of questions to ask in the coming months.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 89 views
  7. JessFox
    Started by JessFox,

    Hello! My name is Jess and I am about to start my training as a Special for TVP. I hope to join as a regular in the future so will probably have a number of questions to ask in the coming months.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  8. BravoAlpha
    Started by BravoAlpha,

    Hi everyone, I'm new on here and I have just recently applied to be a Special. Cheers

    • 4 replies
    • 100 views
  9. coconutguy
    Started by coconutguy * ,

    Hiya! Just about to move back to London to work for TfL and interested in finding out more about joining MSC once I get up there - this forum seems to be the place to be! Edit: now seen the forum where I actually should have posted this. Great start.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 63 views
  10. ojmab
    Started by ojmab * ,

    Hi - Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I found out a few weeks ago that I have passed the assessment centre am awaiting to complete a medical & fitness test. Should all go well I hope to be start training with Essex Police in October! Owen

    • 1 reply
    • 64 views
  11. Andy_L
    Started by Andy_L,

    Hi all, Currently in the middle of the application process for the Special Constabulary with Lancashire Police. This will be my 3rd time of applying, so hoping it's 3rd time lucky! Andy

    • 5 replies
    • 95 views
  12. Carrick
    Started by Carrick,

    I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. ?

    • 6 replies
    • 80 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 58 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.