Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Bellalaura
    Started by Bellalaura * ,

    Hello, I've joined the forum as I applied to be a special in April found out I passed my assessment today so looking for others who are in the same position ?

    • 2 replies
    • 71 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 67 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 167 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 75 views
  5. Steve Woodward
    Started by Steve Woodward * ,

    Hi, I haven't been a probationer for 40 years!!! Any way my name is Steve, I retired in 2008 after 32 years. Glad to be on board and looking forward to meeting a few names on here.

  6. 1444
    Started by 1444 * ,

    Hi i am new to this, will be looking for advice for the police Scotlands recruitment :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 172 views
  7. kirsty248
    Started by kirsty248,

    Hello all I'm new on here and am a student police officer hopeful. I have just passed the final stage of the recruitment process. Things are now out of my control and I am waiting on my biometric vetting to be done, I should then know a little more about whether I am offered a role or not. Anything can happen, so it's a waiting game now. If anyone wants to ask any questions about the process, please feel free to do so.

  8. Ashok Nair S
    Started by Ashok Nair S,

    Hello Everyone, I have been a silent reader of this forum for the past 6 month. I am in the same boat as most of the members. I have passed my day 1 , day 2 , CKP (External) , passed vetting. Now my PC application is On Managers Review. Hopefully not very long now. My timeline is as follows : Started my initial online assessment on 26/09/2014 Day 1: 08 January 2015 Day 2 : 05 February 2015 CKP (external) passed Vetting passed on 10 June 2015. Application on Managers Review (OMR) now. Waiting for the Conditional offer letter/ start date. Kind Regards, Ashok Nair

    • 2 replies
    • 247 views
  9. DaveG_87
    Started by DaveG_87,

    Hey, I am a new member here. Waiting for my vetting to complete and then a start date for Warks/West Mercia Police

    • 2 replies
    • 223 views
  10. Soho
    Started by Soho * ,

    It's long been an aspiration of mine to become a police officer, with documentaries/live footage only motivating my interest deeper, and I hope interaction with officers, or those striving to become such, could offer me further insight into the field until I finally begin the application process. :)

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 294 views
  11. king morris
    Started by king morris * ,

    Hi i'm Tom. I am currently applying to the West Yorkshire Police

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 136 views
  12. newbie2
    Started by newbie2 * ,

    Hi, I'm new and think I may have posting restrictions! Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 188 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 162 views
  14. drac_1892
    Started by drac_1892 * ,

    Hey, just joined today - would like to chat with people in a similar position to myself on various subjects

    • 5 replies
    • 193 views
  15. PoliceZac
    Started by PoliceZac * ,

    Hello, my name is zac and im only 15 looking to advance in a police career in the future.

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.