Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. masseyferg
    Started by masseyferg,

    Hello, My name I Martin and I live just outside Chesterfield situated in Derbyshire. I currently have an application for the Derbyshire Police Specials and now awaiting a date to attend the initial meeting / test I would really like to hear from existing specials who are part of Derbyshire Police in particular Chesterfield and Matlock stations as these are closet to me Regards Martin

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  3. JSS
    Started by JSS * ,

    Hi, i've been following this site for up to a year now. Just recently signed up as i have a received my start for Sept. I hope to converse with people who are in a similar situation mine.

    • 2 replies
    • 211 views
  4. Matt2
    Started by Matt2,

    Hello. My name is Matt. I'm currently an applicant to a territorial police force in England. I'm simply registering on these forums so I can communicate with other applicants. I'm aware that I am not to divulge any material from the assessment/application process. Hope this is enough. Thanks, Matt

    • 2 replies
    • 183 views
  5. MDP101
    Started by MDP101,

    I currently live in Liverpool and I am starting training with the MOD Police in September. I have joined this forum to learn more about the force and about the changes occuring due to the SDSR.

  6. MiniVan
    Started by MiniVan * ,

    Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm joining the Met as a PC and start training on 27th July. I can't wait to get started!

    • 3 replies
    • 173 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 146 views
  8. Jenpen21
    Started by Jenpen21,

    Hi my name is Jenny, I'm starting my training for the Met police on the 27th July, moving down from my home town of Stockport.

    • 2 replies
    • 131 views
  9. ChrisHami
    Started by ChrisHami * ,

    Hello everyone I'm new to the forum, currently going through the process with BTP so I'm hoping I can find others in the same boat as me and help people who are thinking about filling out an application form. Cheers, Chris

    • 2 replies
    • 113 views
  10. House1546621337
    Started by House1546621337,

    hi i am house. i am a new member. i applied octocber 2014. i like video games and working out at gym. i cant wait to join the force and i am so excited about it. i dont know what else to really say.

    • 2 replies
    • 195 views
  11. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 179 views
  12. Lulu231546621337
    Started by Lulu231546621337,

    Hi, So I'm new to this, however I have been following the forums whilst in the long waiting process for the current met intake. So thought I'd give it a go and see if anyone can help answer some questions I have!

    • 2 replies
    • 110 views
  13. flyer93
    Started by flyer93,

    Hi! Looking to get involved in a few discussions about applying - Currently have my SET and Initial Fitness test in Aberdeen next week. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 201 views
  14. ryeog23
    Started by ryeog23 * ,

    Hi guys, i'm new to the group. I'm interested in joining the Police force at some point in the not too distant future. I'm a serving soldier with 12 years experience, looking to move on. I'd like to carry my experience over to a career which affords me the opportunity to progress and challenge myself.

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 6 replies
    • 136 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.