New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
-
-
Hi I've just been accepted as a pcso and am looking to see if I can find anyone else whose on the same intake as me. Thanks Dave
-
Hey there, Just joined the forums as I'm interested in joining the police force. Would be great if you could unrestrict my account ?
-
-
Hi, I've joined the forum as im going through the application process of becoming a special and would love to talk to others in the same boat! Hope you can authorise me asap
-
Long time lurker/reader. First time registering. Looking forward to joining in as just recently been accepted into the Met
-
-
-
-
Just joined today currently training with West Yorkshire to be a special and have been doing it since March and now about half way through. I really do hope I get to attest. Looking forward to meeting new people and posting.
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 141 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-