Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 157 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 184 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 163 views
  4. MichaelC1546082841
    Started by MichaelC1546082841,

    Hi all, As requested, my name is Mike and I'll soon be starting my SC training for West Mercia

    • 1 reply
    • 76 views
  5. Boompatrol
    Started by Boompatrol,

    Just introducing my self

    • 2 replies
    • 73 views
  6. Chalky1989
    Started by Chalky1989,

    I'm mid application process for the Police (Passed an initial interview, now waiting on a date for the SEARCH assessment), so I thought I'd find a place where I can ask questions and get advice, and this seems like the place!

    • 9 replies
    • 312 views
  7. microlab
    Started by microlab,

    newbie alert so have made my 2nd application and have got a date for Fitness test for police scotland.

    • 3 replies
    • 258 views
  8. Bay1546621339
    Started by Bay1546621339 * ,

    Hi there. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am based in Scotland and shortly will be applying for Police Constable having attended the Police Insight Session at Glenrothes on the 1st of July. I've spent the past few weeks working on my application form and am hopeful of submitting it in the next or so. I've viewed the forum as a 'guest' for a few weeks and have found the content and posters to be very helpful. There seems to be a lot of good advice being shared and the posters seem like good people. I would enjoy having the opportunity to contribute to the forum and ask for advice.

    • 3 replies
    • 234 views
  9. jamiereid
    Started by jamiereid * ,

    hello I am a new member

    • 3 replies
    • 193 views
  10. FreedomUK
    Started by FreedomUK,

    Hey guys

    • 3 replies
    • 128 views
  11. krisgmacleod
    Started by krisgmacleod,

    Just passed my final fitness exam for Police Scotland yesterday and will be starting at Tulliallan on the 17th of August! Anyone else here the same? Cant wait to start! Hope you are all keeping well Mac

    • 3 replies
    • 166 views
  12. Catlover1546621340
    Started by Catlover1546621340,

    Hello, I'm just someone looking for some advice about a particular issue, thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 170 views
  13. Bailiff
    Started by Bailiff,

    Hello. I'm Bailiff. Previous MerPol special and upcoming NorPol reg. Thanks.

    • 4 replies
    • 159 views
  14. KentPC1
    Started by KentPC1 * ,

    Hello all, new member joining Kent Police soon. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 245 views
  15. Goldy7694
    Started by Goldy7694,

    I am introducing myself. I am Goldy7694 and hoping to be able to post.

    • 2 replies
    • 206 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.