UK Policing News
News forum for all news from the uk and around the world.
21299 topics in this forum
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
-
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
- 9 followers
-
-
-
According to this BBC story about an Institute of Financial Studies even deeper financial cuts are just around the corner. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31126283 The Tories have already said that they will protect health, education and foreign aid budgets meaning that in percentage terms even deeper cuts will be needed in every other public sector department, and Labour is saying pretty much the same thing. What I'd like to ask is what forum members would cut or change to reduce the deficit? I favour a 2 pronged approach of tax rises and across the board cuts. As much as I hate the idea I think that tax increases should be considered for all tax…
-
-
- 13 replies
- 1.3k views
- 6 followers
-
-
-
-
-
- 80 replies
- 12.4k views
- 18 followers
-
-
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 5 followers
-
-
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
- 5 followers
-
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 734 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
- 16 replies
- 2k views
- 9 followers
-