Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulars

 
 
This forum should only be used for questions that are regarding recruitment to the police service as a regular officer that are not specific to a local force. If your question is specific to the recruitment process in a particular force then please visit the correct force area located HERE
  1. bigmack
    Started by bigmack,

    Hi folks,I am driving my wife mad since my attendance at my assessment centre. I feel I done well in my interview,confident I got every numerical and verbal logical reasoning tests correctly,I had time to go over them 4 times. I feel I got at least 78% in the two written proposals. Now the role plays,I feel I did enough in 3 of the 4 role plays. I will admit I made a complete mess of one of my role plays. I can't go into which role play I messed up on,however,I am sure that for everyone who has been through the 5 hours of hell may know which role play I am referring to. OK,at the assessment centre we go through 9 tests,I believe I have done very well in 8 of them. My ques…

    • 4 replies
    • 480 views
  2. butt47jk
    Started by butt47jk,

    most people finish the verbal test with enough time to go through it 3 times , yet there is never enough time to finish the maths test, most people fall around 5 short of the 25. in other words the time allocated is not proportional to the number of questions. is this deliberate ?

    • 4 replies
    • 144 views
  3. ktfloyd
    Started by ktfloyd,

    Hi All, Well I had my Final Fitness today for Strathclyde, and I PASSED, :yahoo: I know there was a few of us from here that where at Jackton today so how did the rest of you get on? Yvonne

    • 13 replies
    • 272 views
  4. _21685
    Started by _21685,

    hi, im new to the site im interested in joining the force, west merica, says 21k while training, how long is the training and when would i get a pay increase? because i would be taking nearly a 7k wage drop.

  5. Will84
    Started by Will84,

    Anyone got theirs this Sunday at Jackton, Im doing mine and im well nervous about it ha ha. You think we'll get the Bleep or the Run?

    • 22 replies
    • 448 views
  6. Dazz1546620231
    Started by Dazz1546620231,

    Had my medical today only to be told i have a heart murmur and wont be able to be declared fit until i have a second opinion from my GP or a cardiologist!!!! This is my last step and am so angry it has come to this...... Anyone else got a murmur and have been ok??

    • 12 replies
    • 435 views
  7. DannyNaz
    Started by DannyNaz,

    Hi i have passed my a/c i now have fitness and medical and final interview, I have been a boxer 4 the last nine years so have a strict diet, only weigh 9 and a half stone, i am about 5 foot tne though,will this effect me,as it seems i am under weight for my age and height,but its jsut because i diet really well and train twice a day,im all lean muscle. Also waht happens in the final interview, ne advice would be great thanks daniel

  8. lukeharrison
    Started by lukeharrison * ,

    Hello I was just wondering if anyone could please tell me how many questions have to done and in what time for the numerical reasoning test. Thanks Luke

    • 3 replies
    • 739 views
  9. Sierra Oscar1546620282
    Started by Sierra Oscar1546620282,

    I have just recieved my letter informing me I have been selected to attend the assessment centre. Just wondering what the forms are about, they have the same information as the first application form. Does this mean the other forms have been checked and gone through ok or that they are double checking? Bit confussed really, thought the form filling out was done with! Thanks for any replies.

    • 3 replies
    • 152 views
  10. PCWAAH
    Started by PCWAAH * ,

    Got day 1 assessment tomorrow, without sounding too negative, if i fail (i dont intend to!) then when can i do a retake or is it wait 6 months then reapply?

    • 2 replies
    • 151 views
  11. 1199jc
    Started by 1199jc,

    Hi, new to the forum. Currently a special with lancs constabulary and have an assessment day on 25-11-08. Does any one have any tips on the role play excercise or what they are and also the interview questions. Many thanks if any one can help.

  12. chris2507
    Started by chris2507,

    Just had my letter off merseyside police, Ive failed because I declared I had a outstanding default, This would be paid off in 3 months in full before they would of done the credit check. I was advised to be honest and this wouldn't affect me as long as it was paid before they done the check. I'm gutted she said id passed everything else aswell! oh well 6 months to go.

  13. bigdave85
    Started by bigdave85,

    Anyone else on this? I'm a bit nervous about it but I just want it to get here now. My tactics are just to be myself, I'm currently in the RAF and I'm hoping all the skills I've picked up from this will get me through. Does anybody know what the overall pass mark is for Lancs?

  14. Kiwi_Devil
    Started by Kiwi_Devil,

    Hiya Has anyone heard yet about results for their Day 1 from Saturday 25th October??? Its a bit concerning since we are suppose to have our fitness test week commencing 1st December.... Kat

  15. warriors2008
    Started by warriors2008,

    Hi all, When asked to write a proposal document at the a/c, what format should it take? I am assuming that you are writing a document for someone else i.e the centre manager. Do you say in your proposal that YOU PERSONALY intend to carry out XYZ in order to resolve the situation or are you just outlining your recommendations that someone else will carry out? Do I need to say things like " I propose doing XYZ in order to resolve the situation and I will take personal responsibility to ensure it is carried out"? Do you still need to fit in as many positive indicators as possible such as "I propose doing XYZ in order to resolve the situation and I will take personal respo…

    • 6 replies
    • 216 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.