Regulars
12937 topics in this forum
-
HI I passed my assesment day for a PCSO in the BTP and they let me know about 2 weeks ago. I had an email comfirming that they were going to ring me with an interview date im just waiting around woundered if anyone knew how long ill be waiting just want to get through the rest of the assesments and want to start. Cheers for any help
-
-
-
This has prob been answered already but when do we find out our scores for the application form?
-
Anyone had a response yet on there application forms? How long is is meant to be 2 weeks...or 8 months? :/ I dont think I'll get into asssesment but already the suspense is killing me lol
-
hello i am hoping someone will help me here, i have been checking essex police website every week for last couple of months for recruitment dates but do i have to wait for them to post it or is there another way i can get an application form.......how did you guys do it?? essex, met or transport....just want to apply... thanks in advance ;-)
-
I was reading that Police Forces accross the UK only have 3% of asian or black police men/women Is this now changing? are more applications being recieved by ethnic minorities? Do you think instituitonal racism still exists within the Police?
-
Just coming up to 9 weeks have been told by my tutor that my spelling is not all that>>>>>> i said have been diagnosed with dyslexia when doing gcse s now i have been told a date for a test with the force ...... Any one been the same ?
-
can you join as a pcso if you have had been caught drink driving and had a 12 month ban?. i started my app and sent it off. but today whilst driving home from my girl friends, i was stopped and i blew over the limit. i had been asleep for 6 hours before i was pulled over. i feel so awful and cant help but think my life is now over. i have never been in trouble with the police in my life and was so looking foward to joining and getting a great career on course, not i think ihave ruined my life. thanks
-
My friend is in staffs police and he suggested these to me....very pricey though just wonderd if anyone else wore them !!?? Thankyou http://www.silvermans.co.uk/ProductDetails...82/Default.aspx
-
- 1 reply
- 548 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello all I'm sorry if this question is a repeat of one asked many times before, but I'm just after some advice about recruitment. I'm serving support staff and a special with the police, have applied to be a regular bobby - but have failed my final interview. I have a fair bit of ringing about to do over the next couple of days, but I'm just after a heads up - does anyone know if there are forces out there who might be recruiting and be willing to take my assessment centre results onboard, despite the fact that I've failed a final interview? My a/c scores are; Race and diversity - 86% Oral communication - 100% Written communication - 78% Overall - 62% I'm flex…
-
Hi, I got my start date through last week for West Midlands Police. I'm soooo pleased, i'm really looking forward to starting think its going to be great to learn a completly new area. I'd like to thank everyone who has offered advice, guidance or support during my application. I wish everyone who is still going through the recruitment the best of luck. I'll try and post any develoments that ahppen before i start or during my training (but i think this is probably be unlikely due to the homework), that i think might be of interest. If anyone has got any advice or information before i start that would be great. I've got a copy of preparing for police duty, which ill be …
-
Hi, I've come up against a hurdle in my application, and would like any advice to help me out. My brother some years back got into a lot of financial trouble, and he changed his name and moved house etc etc. Although he has no criminal convictions, Im not sure on what to do putting down his name and address on the application form (and would look odd as it is no longer my family name). My family are also getting a bit disgruntled that it could open up a can of worms when getting vetted, so much so they are pressuring me no to apply and follow into something I've always wanted to do. So is the vetting just to check for criminal convictions? Or could the information be…
-
Hi i was just wondering if anyone could let me know if its worth doing the above course? I am applying for a scottish course and i know the application process is different up here so would this course be as helpful? Thanks
-
Just got a phone call from one my previous boss about a reference he's received for him to complete and send back, considering I passed the final interview but failed the key skills test and haven't taken fitness or medical yet it does seen a bit early in the stages? my worry is the trade I'm in everybody knows everyone else and don't think it'll be long before someone let's slip to my current boss finds out, who hasn't got a clue I've applied !!! Think I should tell him ?