Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulars

 
 
This forum should only be used for questions that are regarding recruitment to the police service as a regular officer that are not specific to a local force. If your question is specific to the recruitment process in a particular force then please visit the correct force area located HERE
  1. jenzie101
    Started by jenzie101,

    Hiya im going up to the police college in February, was wondering if anyone else on here is going up then too?

  2. Steve211546620575
    Started by Steve211546620575,

    Hello, Had my initial interview today, and was told that I need a new referee as I don't see my current one enough. I was wondering who can you actually use as a referee? Since you can use family or anyone work related. Am I right in thinking it's ok to use a friend? Thanks, Steven

    • 1 reply
    • 470 views
  3. sgt wilson
    Started by sgt wilson,

    I have just received my letter telling me I will be in the east sussex region for my training which starts on 4th jan 2010, anyone else starting in the region as well????

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. yoda0195
    Started by yoda0195,

    I have an assessment centre in january, i was looking on the internet for information and found the above company offer courses. Has anybody been on one of these? Did it help? Thanks in advance.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. kirstyhulley
    Started by kirstyhulley,

    Hey all Passed my assessment day for Cambs Police back in mid June. Called the recruitment team in July time who said i'm not likely to hear back until March 2010! Said there is an in take in December, which is full, and the next one isn't until March next year. Bit confused as to what they meant, does this mean I'll have my fitness in March to start later on next year? Or my fitness before then to start March 2010? I am going to call them again soon, just because I dread the thought that perhaps they have sent something in the post and it hasnt turned up, so i'll miss my chance! how awful would that be!! Good luck to anyone who has theres soon Kirsty

  6. sheshe
    Started by sheshe,

    Hi just got my assessment date for the 10 DEC anybody else going the same day? Anyone know if day 2 is a combination of practical or written scenarios? anything would help! Trying to cram as much study in as possible

    • 0 replies
    • 340 views
  7. Lee.S1546620511
    Started by Lee.S1546620511,

    Hello I am on hold Until at least April 2010 with Greater Manchester Police. (Waiting on a date for my fitness test). And I have Astigmatism in both Eyes, and I've been told by my optician that I will fail my Un-aided sight test at the moment, and Too consider Laser Eye Surgery. With this In mind Im going to a few consultations in December, but what I want to know is how much time has to pass from when you have had your eye surgery to when your medical is, Is it 6 weeks? Because if it is I could have them done in January and be fine by the time my medical is :). Regards, Lee

    • 3 replies
    • 308 views
  8. christ0on
    Started by christ0on,

    Not long guys and girls!!!! Let me know who is waiting and how well you think you have done. GOOD LUCK Chris

    • 121 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. ForceApplicant
    Started by ForceApplicant * ,

    Hey! Awaiting the home interview for L&B Police Force. Does anyone have any help/info/advice re the home interview? what can I expect? Things they'll ask? What I need to know? Any help appreciated! Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 654 views
    ForceApplicant *
  10. Hammer06
    Started by Hammer06 * ,

    just found out by letter today, after 15 months of waiting, that the Sussex Police Pre-Recruitment event next week has been cancelled, and that they now won't be recruiting within the next couple of years, gutted! anyone else in my position and had that dreaded letter today? regards Ed

    • 5 replies
    • 979 views
  11. scottishchicky
    Started by scottishchicky,

    Hey Guys Good Luck to you all that are starting at Tulli on Monday, I have just finished my 3rd week and am loving it soo far If you've got any questions feel free to ask, and I will try as best I can to help

    Scotia1546081133
  12. Big Slick
    Started by Big Slick,

    Hi All, Just wondering if anyone from the August Campaign has heard back yet about their Day 1. It's coming up to the date that they said I would hear back by and so far have had nothing. Would be happy to wait but all these postal strikes are making me a bit paranoid about my letter being lost/delayed. Cheers

    • 4 replies
    • 571 views
  13. awesome-tech
    Started by awesome-tech,

    hey wonder if u can help when is the next northumbria police Recruitment happening

    • 3 replies
    • 811 views
  14. mccann88
    Started by mccann88,

    Hi, Im currently thinking about applying to the Scottish Poilice force and was wondering if anyone knew what there policy was on Psoriasis and if it is acceptable. I have psoriasis and from time to time it can get quite serve and so was wondering if there is any point in me applying for the police. I hope someone can give me some advice as soon as possible. Thanks

  15. af1

    Hi, Have posted here before but cant find my old Topic to revive it. The story so far:- I attended a PC recruitment even in late August 2008 I had my Application Form in by 17th (or there abouts) September 2008 Found out I passed the initial paper sift in November 2008 Had a very happy Xmas lol! Attended my Day 1 on about the 23rd January Found out shortly after that I didnt pass, only marginally (had a 3 day old baby, and had very little sleep) Then got a letter about February or March with the offer of alternative employment as a PCSO Jumped at the chance and had my Day 2 Early April Passed that and was told I would be hearing back in 8 weeks Hastily quit my …

    • 5 replies
    • 875 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.