Regulars
12937 topics in this forum
-
I've recently passed my medical and fitness and have been given a date if next thursday for a final interview including a 5 minute presentation followed by interview! Without giving too much away has anyone got any tips on what this may involve? Cheers
-
- 0 replies
- 522 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, Need a little advice, i have passed my assessment centre in Ryton and now have a fitness test and Firearms briefing and assessment next week for the CNC. I have never held, let alone fired a real gun...paintball and airsoft dont count, or do they? Bit nervous about this section just wondered if anyone could tell me what to expect. 'fail to prepare, prepare to fail.' Thanks in Advance Matt
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Guys just wondering if anyone has their BTP for London Areas PCSO role this coming weekend? or if anyone has recently had an assessment day for the BTP and could possibly let me know what to expect?! Any info would be really appriciated!
-
-
- 57 replies
- 4.2k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Just wondering what peoples assessment centre scores were? Anyone who has started recently i would interested to find out. thanks
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all! I'm currently in the latter stages of the recruitment process for Cheshire Constabulary, and I have my final force interview next week. Really worried about preparing for it, as the letter I received gave nothing away about what it will be on. I'm currently a serving SC with SYP, and the bobbys I have spoken to never did one!! I have read the pinned post above, and it is a great help, just wondering if anyone can give a more personalised answer. I'm not looking for any help, or gaining a upper hand, just a pointer would be fantastic. Cheers Dan :)
-
- 2 replies
- 416 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Currently debating whether or not to transfer to North Wales Police from MET, anyone know what shift system they work there?
-
Hi Guys, I am starting to look at applying to join the police over the next few months, and I know it often takes more than one application. I was wondering how many applications it took before people got accepted, and if anyone here knows the average amount of applications that people make before joining? Thanks
-
-
- 47 replies
- 2.7k views
- 6 followers
-
-
GMP Specials @GMPSpecials Many thanks to our new followers, welcome to our Twitter page :0) We'll be updating you on recruitment into the specials & how to apply Join Twitter, chat with @GMPSpecials
-
Hi all, Applied for copper post in mid April 2012, with Strathclyde 5 0, Received a letter at end of May 2012 reading that they had received the application. It's now mid July.. Has local postman lost my letter? Or does it really take this long? Do I give them a call and chase it up? Or would that rile them? Do I just wait and see what happens? Thanks
-
- 7 replies
- 819 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Im currently taking a pre workout supplement called Jack3d, i know it is banned in some sports but does anyone know if it show in a drug test? I took it whilst i was on the Army and it was allowed.
-
-
- 9 replies
- 652 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Has anyone used this website before? It seems very pricey to just jump in if the resources they have is poor. Anyone used it, £2.00 per day pass or £50.00 for the year just to discover who is recruiting etc.
-
- 2 replies
- 408 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Afternoon all. Needing some questions answered if possible with regards to my application form and how to complete it. They are probably very trivial but thought it better to ask. I joined the RAF straight from school and as such have no other employers. My application asks for two referees, does it matter if I can only put one down? Who should I put down for my current employer? IS HM Forces enough? Are the recruitment team likely to have contacts for the MoD to gain references? It also asks for my expected date of discharge. The Grampian Police website states that it can only except applications from service leavers in their last 12 months of service however with SDSR…
-
- 1 reply
- 202 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey there, As you have probably gathered I have my competency based interview/assessment on the 22nd of this month, at Hendon. I was just wondering if any of you have this on the same day, at the same place. Also, if anyone who has already been through this stage of the application I would appreciate it if you could give me any tips or 'heads-up' with regards to any aspects of it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervours and apprehensive about the whole process, so anybody who takes the time to reply and ease the nerves I thank you whole-heartedly. Regards, Dan Lawless
-
Hi peeps I know the answer is going to be don't bother! however its such a good opportunity and i think its worth asking the question. Here goes in 2007 I failed vetting with lancashire police and was advised at the time to allow a further 2 years before I reapply. I waited two years and tried again with a different force, but failed vetting again. Four years elapsed since i first got rejected by lancs i thought id try again, I wrote a letter to the lancs vetting manager and got advised i should allow a further few years before i reapply! that was last year. I've been a prison officer now for 15 months, and have come across some news lancs will be recruiting for PCSO's. …
-
With the NPIA guidelines stating that the questions will involve the use of : Race and Diversity Teamwork Community/Customer Focus Resilience Oral Communication I'm presuming the questions will be the top 4 and Oral Communication will be tested on how you relate the answers back to the assessor?
-
- 1 reply
- 292 views
- 1 follower
-