Regulars
12937 topics in this forum
-
Anyone else got this date? I see a couple of people have the following friday
-
-
- 33 replies
- 1.7k views
- 6 followers
-
-
Anybody applied as a regular with Bedfordshire and starting in the April intake? Got medical etc to come and hopefully starting soon after!
-
- 3 replies
- 532 views
- 2 followers
-
-
So I've wanted to become a police officer since I can remember. Unfortunately at the age of 14 I was raped and because of my mental and physical health after it. So I have no gcse Any way I am trained in autism and work with very challenging behaviours on a daily bases, I really want to become a police officer but lack the confidence in myself Physically I am fit I run, do yoga, fitness DVDs but still have some weight to loose Do I have a chance?
-
Hi all, Just wondering if top-slicing is required, when does it take place? I have had all my employment references checked and as far as I know they have been sent back. My vetting has gone through aswell so as far as I know I am just awaiting the 24th Feb for an offer. But, I couldn't help myself and requested my Day 1 results which I am pretty annoyed at. I don't mind sharing. As you can see they are pretty low, it was my first attempt and everything was different to what I had been advised to expect so all my prep was for nothing, but i am concerned if they top slice I can't see myself making it through. Working with others - 67% - I expected this really, it's an …
-
-
- 6 replies
- 755 views
- 3 followers
-
-
Afternoon. I am new to the site but would like to say hello! My question is how long on average does the vetting process take, I passed the application stage in October, so it's been 3 months, just a approximate time line would be great!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi is there anyone who can give me some info about joining the police force here in Cambridge? I've read that each force has different rules! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Starting this as people like myself might need help either filling in the Police Scotland application form or have questions regarding it- I submitted my application form in Sept 2013. I passed the paper sift stage, set exam and initial fitness. However, having looked through my application pre-initial interview I've noticed that I have forgotten to include a Fixed Penalty Notice that I got last year and also my financial situation ie mortgage/loans/credit cards have changed slightly. Does anyone have any thoughts on weather I should call recruitment and inform them or just wait till the interview? I was going to wait as face to face talking and inform them of my cha…
-
- 14 replies
- 2.3k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Does anybody know at what stage I need to have the ckp cause I'm filling out my application and it's asking if I have passed it or am booked on to a course.. i was going to wait and see if I got in then take it but now I thinking to i need to book on a course before I finish the application? ? Any help please?? Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
-
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
- 5 followers
-
-
PSCO Recruitment for anyone who's looking to become one there.
-
- 15 replies
- 692 views
- 1 follower
-
-
As these seem to be the only forces recruiting atm which would you guys advise to join ? Id like to do my 2 years then be confirmed and transfer to a force near Bedfordshire. Which one would you guys advise ?
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Has anyone been confirmed for Start date of 17th march? Is there another start date after 17th march?
-
-
- 2 replies
- 632 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Does anyone know of ANY force/constabulary that will take a pass Police SEARCH Recruit Assessment Centre certificate that was taken in August 2012. I understand they are valid for a period of 12 months, however, I have heard of some forces extending this to 18/24 months. Unfortunately the force I initially applied to had only 18 positions with many many more successful applications and so understandably worked from the top down in order of pass mark. I obviously never made it into the top 18, however, I did pass to the national standard. It seems only now that forces are starting to once again open up recruitment after many years of freezing them. …
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
So I have been preparing for my interview next week. I have been going through the competencies and trying to find examples for each one. However I am a little unsure about personal awareness and what would class as personal awareness? I know what personal awareness is I'm just unsure about how I would cover this competency, Hope someone can help :) Thank you
-
- 1 reply
- 613 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Good evening, This is just a quick post, not on the merits of the grad scheme or the HPDS, but rather purely for information sharing, similar to the threads Met Police Recruitment 2013 / 2014. Has anyone who has applied for the grad scheme heard about their assessment centre dates, the timetable suggested that the e-mails would be sent out at the begining of last week, but no joy so far. Was just wondering if anyone had any information or different experience to this. Cheers!
-
Hi all, I originally applied for the graduate entry programme however, I received an e-mail late last month to say that I didn't reach the required standards in the 3 online assessments BUT, I achieved the required standards, for generic police constable recruitment. After reading a lot of these threads, I somehow feel like this is a blessing in disguise, considering the amount of stick towards the graduate scheme!! I was then asked to fill out the online application by January 13th and if successful, I will then be required to attend a Day 1 (SEARCH) assessment centre in either March or April. Wanted to know if there are any others in my position? Has anybody heard wh…
-
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
- 4 followers
-