New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
New to this site and forum. Been a Pcso for 8 and half yrs. Hoping to push on to become a fully warranted police office. Hello to all.
-
- 2 replies
- 344 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all thought I'd just put up a post since most new people do this.. Well I am currently living in Edinburgh at the moment. We get every single sort of weather here in a day. Wind, rain, wind, hail, wind, sleet, sun did I mention wind? Anyway I'm 21 years of age and I work at the airport as a ramp agent (its a fancy name for a baggage handler pretty much) its a good job and I am enjoying it surprisingly. I have also had a number of jobs mostly in retail / customer service roles. I left high school in 2009 and I enlisted my self into net majesty's armed forces. This was a boy hood dream of mines and I just had to do it. Anyway my plan was to become a soldier serve a fe…
-
- 3 replies
- 398 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello! My name is Hannah, I'm 20 years old and live in Suffolk and I am looking to join the Police force. I applied last year and didn't get anywhere but I'm not giving up! I'm currently an Office Manager and have been since I was 16. My father was in the specials in the met but has recently retired. I'm here to keep up to date on what's going on and learn some information. Thank you.
-
- 3 replies
- 404 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi guys I'm new to UKPO , but I pretty much know how things work having come from another forum- policespecials. I'm 19 and live in London whilst studying Applied Sciences at college and doing a bit of journalism and writing work. I'm also starting training with the Met in the next few weeks to become a special, with hopes of one day becoming a PC and joining the regulars! Not much else to say about myself... I'm quite boring lol
-
-
- 4 replies
- 319 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi there, I'm Mark Just recently applied to North Yorkshire police so fingers crossed :)
-
- 2 replies
- 428 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ok, first of all hello to everyone. I am not in the police force, but am a writer who is looking for as it says above, slang terms/codes etc for a novel I am writing. Is there a specific website devoted to this or is there anyone who can help me thanks
-
- 0 replies
- 330 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hiya lovelies, New here. Please be gentle! I'm from a little known place called Workington in Cumbria and I have aspirations of joining the police! If I don't make the cut, my backup plan is the Highways Agency if/when Traffic Officer recruitment opens again. Xxx
-
-
- 25 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello everyone, My name is Francisco and I've been a member of Spanish National Police for 19 years. I'm planning to visit Leeds next summer for a week, and I'm seeking advice about the city (secure neighborhoods to walk, recommended hotels to stay, anything usefull). Thanks in advance
-
- 4 replies
- 252 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all - Recently just passed my assessment centre for TVP! Over the moon! It was an extremely arduous, challenging and long day but i scrapped through with 59% (50% being the pass-mark) I was then invited to a final stage interview at their Headquarters in Kiddlington and was informed a day later that I had passed & was to be offered a provisional place (pending medical, fitness test & vetting) Superb right! I'm now very much looking forward to starting my training at Sulhamstead! I've submitted my 3 preferred station postings and am now just waiting for an invite for the medical etc. Are there any other peeps in the forum who are in the same boat? Be good …
-
- 12 replies
- 823 views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hello all, Was an avid reader a while back when I was applying to Staffordshire but withdrew my application. Now about to apply for North Wales so will be reading up on it all again. Cheers Alex
-
-
- 4 replies
- 301 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself again. I'm living near Glasgow and have applied to Strathclyde Police in the past. Looking to apply to the new Scottish Police force once recruitment opens, Fingers crossed!
-
Hi, can anyone tell if the old police oracle forum is now this site please. I know the old site was changing, but i'm not sure if this is what it has changed to. I have only recognised one poster ie black rat. however that may not be the same person. Thanx
-
- 4 replies
- 290 views
- 1 follower
-
-
G'day, I'm currently in the process of applying for Police Scotland even though I started the process under Grampian Police. I leave the military soon so looking at a career change whilst I'm still young. I have my Second Assesment Centre day next week, so currently doing some revision on the newly created Police Scotland and hoping that it doesn't get mixed in with everything I learnt about Grampian Police Hope you are all well Tidge
-
-
- 19 replies
- 579 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello my name is Smith, and i just found the best police forum. it's great to be a part of this community.
-
- 2 replies
- 499 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, just joined up to ask what I can expect at my assessment day for a police call handler job. I'm really nervous but want the job so much, I don't want to make a mess of it lol. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated
-
- 0 replies
- 235 views
- 1 follower
-