Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Mercia Police

 
 

Subforums

    • 188 posts
    PCW
    PCW +,
  1. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Can anyone tell me roughly how long vetting takes i filled out my online vetting form about 2 weeks ago will they let me know the outcome. I take it if they havent contacted me yet all should be good.

    • 2 replies
    • 467 views
  2. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Hi just wondering has anyone recieved their results from the west mercia specials assessment centre on the 3/09/15

    • 29 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. prim1
    Started by prim1,

    Can a PC use their warrant card for free travel on the train to and from their station in West Mercia?

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. hel38
    Started by hel38,

    Anyone else got the same dates as me for fitness and/or medical and uniform at Hindlip?

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 893 views
  5. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Hi does anyone know if they allow family members to attend uniform fitting as my wife really wants to come

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 500 views
  6. CR8623
    Started by CR8623,
  7. prim1
    Started by prim1,

    Hi Does anyone know if Redditch station has a gym? If so what is in there? Size, section of weights? Free weights? Leg press etc- much appreciated.

    • 2 replies
    • 614 views
  8. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Hi does anyone know if recruitment are fast tracking specials applications as I was told two weeks ago that they have put applications on hold til september and all of a sudden I've been given a date are the struggling to recruit or could there be another reason

    • 3 replies
    • 676 views
  9. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    hi everyone I've got my assessment day 3/9/15 anyone in the same boat hopefully this will be the one. The confusing thing is they told me 2 weeks ago there wouldn't be anymore assessments.

    • 6 replies
    • 836 views
  10. luke4387
    Started by luke4387,
    • 5 replies
    • 530 views
  11. sierra2981546082823
    Started by sierra2981546082823,

    Hi all First time posting so hope its ok to post this topic. I've just spoken to Recruitment who have said I have cleared vetting and have been scheduled to start training on the September SC intake at Wellington, Just waiting for my offer letter to come through now. (The waiting is starting to pay off now) I just have a couple of questions which I hope you guys could help with. Firstly just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat with regards to this intake?, would be good to get to know some people before the start of the course. Also with regards to uniform will it be issued at Wellington or will it be given out at HQ during one of the residentials? All the b…

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 1.2k views
    sierra2981546082823
  12. ludvanbull
  13. Blues&Toos
    Started by Blues&Toos,

    Hi all, I was told today that I am scheduled to be on the August intake. Just wondering if anyone else is going to be joining me from here?

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 864 views
  14. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Hi everyone I have been told that the assessment centre part of process is being scrapped and I wont find out til septembet what tje process will be anyone got any ideas or amy rumours flying around

    • 0 replies
    • 439 views
  15. Dolph90
    Started by Dolph90 * ,

    Hi, Hope somebody can help. I am currently in the process of vetting and have disclosed everything that I know. Someone told me they failed vetting just because he didn't put down that he got pulled over on his way home late at night, apparently a high amount of burglary in the area and just wanted to quiz him at the time to makesure he wasn't upto anything (he was on his way home from a late shift or something). All was explained to the officer at the time and that was that, along with him confirming he was who he said he was and was the owner of the car and insured. I'm worried something this small may have been forgotten and be flagged up and fail me? My head is …

    • 3 replies
    • 464 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.