Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Mercia Police

 
 

Subforums

    • 188 posts
    PCW
    PCW +,
  1. Newbie
    Started by Newbie,

    Good evening, I am near the end of the process for regular recruitment and was hoping someone could give me ideas on what it's like policing the areas of North Worcestershire and Telford and Wrekin, as I am not from the area any info would be gratefully received Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 479 views
  2. Igloo
    Started by Igloo,

    Hi all, I've got through everything and got a training date! Start on the 23rd January. Can't wait!

    • 7 replies
    • 560 views
  3. MJ95
    Started by MJ95,

    Hi, Anyone else curretly finished the application (regulars) and stranded until dates are being released? All the info I have is no dates untik nezt year, maybe not until April. Thanks

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Cali
  5. SammyB
  6. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Had a phone call from recruitment today, I was due to start induction/training 12th Dec but been postponed til January not sure on a date yet but they said I should know in about a week as current intake slightly behind and apparently because the process has changed with the training the instructors have picked up on certain areas that need tweaking such as things that they feel need to be covered when out on patrol etc. New process so going to be teething problems I get that but got it all sorted with work hopefully dates won't change too much.

    • 2 replies
    • 586 views
  7. hel38
    Started by hel38,

    Anyone starting their training for West Mercia Specials on 14th October at Hindlip??

      • Like
    • 95 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Cstockers
    Started by Cstockers,

    Hi, Even though I do not have a criminal record myself. Do they check who you live with at this stage as my partner had a driving conviction. Do I disclose this now? Thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 351 views
  9. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    I have my induction for the specials on the 12th Dec do they issue you with uniform that day or when I start training in jan

    • 2 replies
    • 522 views
  10. jona_1913
  11. PCW
  12. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Tried contacting recruitment for an update on vetting on a number of occasions but they haven't replied so should I take the silence as be patient and wait.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 533 views
  13. Techie1
    Started by Techie1 +,
    • 1 reply
    • 894 views
  14. McGarnagle
    Started by McGarnagle,

    Hi all, Received my official offer last week, just wondering whether there's anyone else out there on the November intake for PC?

    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. danno86
    Started by danno86,

    Got my fitness next Monday how does the day plan out is it just the bleep test or are there other tests.

    • 9 replies
    • 588 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.