Staffordshire Police
208 topics in this forum
-
Saw it the other night, looks like an astra estate but I'm not sure, looks dead nice though! Anybody know what it is? Or even better, anyone been in it?!
-
Anybody got any pictures of Staffs Police cars from time gone by? I found this online and thought it was awesome - look at the size of the reds on that! And how about a jag?
-
Hi everyone, In less than a week i'll have my exam results back, and hopefully i'll be going to Keele University. I may end up applying to the Staffordshire Constabulary while i'm at uni. If anyone could provide some information as to what sort of duties are common for Specials (especially), the uniform, training and general life for Specials, i'd be much obliged. Thanks, Shikari
-
See attached 2 links (if you can open them). http://www.facebook....138120489595618 http://www.burtonmai...nt-18062011.htm Thoughts & best wishes with the Officer & Officer's family. Wishing a very speedy recovery. Thankfully we don't hear too much of these incidents in Staffordshire but does make you have a think when they're this serious....
-
Just been to the Tamworth Specials AGM. Excellent evening and many congratulations to all the awards winners. So many positive things came out tonight which are a credit to the officers at the station both Regular and Special. Do any other LPU's have AGM's with their officers to discuss the on going policing of their communities and to highlight the great work done by our Officers? So good to see the Regular Officers from the Station in attendance giving their full support to the Specials. Also the Specials Leadership Team including the Deputy Chief Officer and all 4 Special Chief Inspectors. Many thanks for all your support. Some have travelled a great distance just to…
-
Just a quick friendly reminder to everyone following something that happened to me in my day job recently - and is relevant here too! Be careful what you are posting in an open forum like this - anybody can see it - if you are posting it here you are doing the equivalent of standing in the town centre with a megaphone shouting it, whilst somebody records it for posterity. I am not for one second suggesting that anybody will get in trouble for posting here - but I have noticed a few posts in this area that verge into Operational info and such like recently, and there is a point in case where the original poster edited his post to remove it, before anybody quoted him and …
-
To all Officers who took part in the Special Constabulary Weekend operations throughout the County can I say a massive THANK YOU to every single one of you. We had so many great operations ranging from Bus Travel, Visiting Farms, Road Traffic, Covert Policing, Rural Patrols on Car Parks, the list goes on and on. The Special Constabulary really showed what we are capable of and I hope that this will be just the start for some of you. Speaking to one LPT Commander last week he now wants the Specials at his LPT to mount an operation like this once a month. What a great opportunity for this group to show him what can be achieved with his Specials. Overall on the weekend we co…
-
Anyone happen to know where i could get a new PAC (police action checklist) booklet? my weeks of asking have fell of deaf ears..... Cheers
-
Iv passed everything for the west mids and have been told that its up review in september, now if training doesn't start up i really want to be part of the specials, and as i live round the corner from staffordshire county, i was wondering if any one can tell me if i could swap my app to staffordshire, even though they are not recruiting?
-
Hi, Im just curious what needs to be completed in order to be substantive in staffs police? Does anyone have the list of competencies required? I.e 2 arrests Thanks
-
Hi, I am a special Constable with Staffordshire Police, and I cant remember how the username goes for logging onto check e-mail, would somebody be able to help me out ? cheers,
-
I'm very pleased to inform you all that -AJ, a long serving member of the forum and serving Special Constable, has been appointed as mini-moderator for the Staffordshire Police section. Please show him the same courtesy you would with any of the full moderators.
-
-
The recruitment process for Special Constables in Staffordshire Police consists of the following: Stage One - the Written Application On receipt of your application form we will verify that you meet the minimum criteria to become a Special Constable. (Please read the application form guidance notes before making your application). Stage Two - Assessment Process The assessment process will determine whether you have what it takes to become a Special Constable. You will receive an information pack around two weeks before your assessment. This will contain all the information you need to prepare for the process. At the assessment process you will undertake: …
-
Just had the great news I'd been waiting for, I've been accepted as a Special and been offered a place on the training course next year. To put my nerves a little at rest, I'm trying to get to know some others that are on the course for 12 March 2011. Be good to have a chat and get to know each other before we all start so the first weekend isn't nerve wracking and we're all shy newbies lol. Be good to hear from anyone on this course please and how your application has gone. I started mine back in Feb 2010 and not due to pass out until 16 June 2011 :-( Still...be worth the wait i'm sure! Craig