Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Staffordshire Police

 
 
  1. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hot off the press, here's the new Staffs recruitment process: Stage One - Written Application On receipt of your application form Staffs Police will verify that you meet the minimum criteria to become a Special Constable. Stage Two - Assessment Process The assessment process will determine whether you have what it takes to become a Special Constable. You will receive an information pack around two weeks before your assessment. This will contain all the information you need to prepare for the process. At the assessment process you will undertake: a 20 minute structured interview. You will be asked four questions about how you have dealt with specific situations in…

    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  2. Wolves42
    Started by Wolves42,

    Hello all. Happy to say I passed my application yesterday. 2 weeks and 3 days for a response is pretty decent! Staffs assessments changed to a new process on 1st August, so anyone else who's going to be experiencing it then, please let me know. I'd love to talk. My assessment date is also 9th November.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Tom Joy
    Started by Tom Joy,

    Found out a month ago I passed the PIRT. I was sent some forms to complete and send back, and haven't heard anything since. I'm just waiting for a date for my medical, now that they have removed the fitness test! :S Should I just keep waiting, or get in touch. Thanks everyone! Tom

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  4. DKStaffs
    Started by DKStaffs,

    Hi all Just found this forum and can not think of a better way to prepare for the things to come by sharing information where allowed / possible. I have sent my application today and it looks like i should expect to here somthing back fairly quickly. I would love to be kept informed on everybodys progress and will do the same myself. Very best of luck to you all DK

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. craigelson
    Started by craigelson,

    Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for a medical date? I sent off a doctor consent form about 2 months ago now but still have heard nothing at all :-( Starting to think they have forgotten about me. I doubt I will get on a course this year now either which is sad cus i wanted to be ready for early 2011. :-(

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Tom Joy
    Started by Tom Joy,

    I passed my interview! I'm so happy, I had the letter back today! Thanks everybody for your support, it's really appreciated!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. PFantasmes
    Started by PFantasmes,

    This week end is the half way mark and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Was dreading the OPST weekend but turned out to be the best one yet. Been to visit my Station, the specials there seem a great bunch of guys and I was made to feel really welcome. Can't wait for my first duty especially as attestation is within sight.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. DavidParkman
    Started by DavidParkman,

    Have my training beginning 19th Feb 2011, very excited!. Anyone else attending the Feb-May training?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Findus40
    Started by Findus40,

    Hi all, Just like to say how impressed I am with the welcome from the Trent Valley Specials....I've had introductory phonecalls, an invitation to a station induction and lots of extra operational training offered. Really looking forward to looking around my station this week. All very supportive, and professional. Big thanks.....I'm sure you know who you are! Findus

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Welcome to Staffordshire Police chat thread.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. stafford smithy
    Started by stafford smithy * ,

    im on the course for specials starting on the 25th april is anyone else on this one?????

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
    ninjaJames1546620120 *
  12. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Staffordshire Police website here: http://www.staffordshire.police.uk

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Sidious
    Started by Sidious +,

    Visit the official Staffordshire Police website here

    • 0 replies
    • 13.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.